Chances on a Boardwalk waitlist for one night?

I cancelled a boardwalk view studio for 12/2 yesterday, so hopefully someone here got it. I had booked 12/2-12/9 but was waiting for Southwest flights to come out, I planned to drop either the first or last night. Fares were better 12/3-12/9 so I went with that.

I have a waitlist in for 12/2 standard view. Maybe somebody will check SW fares for me, lol. I had the days in GV and then some standard popped up so I took them. Now I've got 2 gaps. NBD for me as it's either a solo or 2 person trip, depends on a friend and I'll view hop or resort hop if I have to. Meanwhile the bigger trip is in February and I'm ready to finish that walk tomorrow. I didn't expect to walk but glad I did it.

I’ve always had luck waitlisting, but if I’m being honest, I’m usually too impatient and stalk the site and pick up the reservation before my waitlist comes through.

I stalked the site for a reservation right before the 50th anniversary, decided to arrive early. I was amazed what popped up, usually only 1 night. AKV Club, Value. I ended up with 3 nights at BLT studio lake view.

anything can happen. I just got my 1 night wait-list for OCT 3, 2024. There was nothing available in OCT except for 2 scattered nights for a long time and was giving up hope for that 1 night to add extend a trip. Yesterday it showed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter