Changes to Free Dining after booking date Ques

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
Once we’re past the booking window for free dining is it possible to switch resorts to another one and still keep our discount? We just found out that there’s going to be room renovations and no clue what else at the WL.

As long as there are still rooms available with the promo you can. I changed my resort once already with this promo. Not sure if you can do it online or if you have to call though. I called and I was only on the phone two minutes. It was so easy.

Even after the promo expires, you can make changes if they have availability. It has to be done by guest services but it can be done

This this correct. Reservation CMs aren't able to check availability/modify a reservation that is booked under a promo that has expired, but guest services has the ability to make changes (provided there's availability for what you want).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!