Changing Booking from 2 rooms to 1, would I loss my deposit?

PrincessSparkle

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

So every time we book I always leave it so late that we never get the dates I want so I’ve decided to start pricing up now for next Dec but the problem is booking so far in advance my older kids don’t know yet if they can make it so I don’t know if we need to book 1 room or 2.

So my question is if I phone DLP now and book and pay a deposit for 2 rooms but then in a few months I need to change it to just 1 room then do they just take the deposit I’ve paid off of the balance for the 1 remaining room or would I loss my deposit for the 2nd room if that makes sense?.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thankyou I wouldn’t mind that as i could just add on a meal plan or even upgrade to a better room or hotel to keep the total the same or more I just didn’t want to book 2 rooms it if it meant I’d lose my deposit If I cancelled 1 of them x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter