Changing hotels

pauladrn

Mouseketeer
I had booked room only AP rate PBH CL with a check in date of 2/23/18. I had really wanted RPR CL, where we always stay, but AP rate wasn’t available. So, this morning, I looked and RPR CL is available at AP rate. Does anyone know if it’s possible to switch without losing deposit? I tried to call but reservations not open yet. Thanks!

If you booked through Universal's or the Loews websites, your deposit will be returned to you (assuming you cancelled before the deadline which is normally a few days before your arrival.) If you booked through a 3rd party site, it may be different.

In any case, you should have received a confirmation of your reservation just after you made it. It should tell you the info on the cancellation policy and at what point you can't get your deposit back.

Update: I called and was able to change over to RPR CL without a problem. They said since I was cancelling and rebooking I wouldn’t lose my deposit, will get that back within 7-10 days.. So glad to be going back to our “home” resort, love it there!

Reservations are open now

Call and see if they can help you switch without penalty

Cancellation policy is 5 days out but maybe they will waive that since you only are canceling so you can switch hotels for the same dates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter