Changing reservation

Sleepyluke

DIS Veteran
Is it the new DCL norm that I can not move a cruise online? i know have done it in the past, we are coming on our PIF date and going t move it to next year. Just did not want to sit on the phone, but just move it online. Can this still be done? Or is it now considered a cancellation with all the new rules and have to book new? Even before PIF.

I don’t think I have ever been able to do anything but pay for a cruise online once it was booked. Good luck.

You can book, pay for and move a stateroom online but to cancel or move a cruise you must call.

Is it the new DCL norm that I can not move a cruise online? i know have done it in the past, we are coming on our PIF date and going t move it to next year. Just did not want to sit on the phone, but just move it online. Can this still be done? Or is it now considered a cancellation with all the new rules and have to book new? Even before PIF.
I have been cruising with DCL for 5 years and have never been able to move a cruise online. So that's a practice long gone. It isn't because of Covid.

Maybe it is over 5 years but I have changed a few over the years online for myself and in-laws that we’re linked. Oh well. Hold times here I come.

Maybe it is over 5 years but I have changed a few over the years online for myself and in-laws that we’re linked. Oh well. Hold times here I come.
I've called twice in the last month and had zero wait time, got right through. A friend of mine called on Monday and same thing, got right through. So hopefully it should be pretty painless for you!

Yes, once upon a time we could change our cruise date online. I wish we still had that option. That was many years ago though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!