changing tickets

HM

My tag from the Tag Fairy is now too long to use.
Does anyone know if this would be allowed...

We have a 7 day park hopper plus that still has 3 days and 4 plus features. What I really need for next trip is a 4 day park hopper and 1 waterpark ticket. Any chance WDW would exchange what I have for what I need? I think WDW would actully come out ahead moneywise on the deal. Is this worth trying to do? Where should I ask when I get there? -HM

Hi HM!

I am not sure. :confused: Disney has a formula where they will figure what each of your hopper days are worth and then what each of your Plus features are worth and that would be your credit towards the purchase of a new admission. But I am not sure if you can trade that credit for what what you are needing.

Hopefully someone who has had experience with this will let us know.

To answer my own question ---in case anyone else is curious--
I talked to at CM on the DC line and asked her about this, and she said it should be no problem. I just need to go to a guest services booth to make the exchange. I imagine they'll give me credit for what I still have and put that toward the price of the new media. When I get back in late April, I'll post how it went. -HM

Does anyone know how much Disney will credit for days left? How about pluses?

I have four PHP passes with 3 days and 5 pluses left on them. (Weather was not the greatest on our last trip.) I would love to be able to put them towards 5 day PHP passes.

TIA!

Emilyp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter