Character Auotgraph Book Swap

Character Autograph Pages Swap Question

• move it to later in the year

• find a new hostess

Results are only viewable after voting.

rlovew

DIS Veteran
I have a few things happening in my life right now that makes setting dates a bit hard. I am scheduled to open this swap this month. I have everything ready to go but I would not be able to know when check in dates or due dates are because I need to have my schedule open.

I can:

1. hold off on this until a bit later in the year when I know more of what is happening and when for me. (I would be looking at maybe July as a starting time)

2. hand the swap off to someone else (since this is to help people who did the swap last year finish pages as well as open to new swappers I would need to ask that a new hostess leave the set-up as I have it (the groups are the same as last year as well as the directions so that the pages will match and fill in the books).

If you are interested in making the 8 x 8 autograph pages and doing this swap please vote- if you are not interested then don't worry about voting as it won't matter which one you prefer.

If you have interest in taking over the swap, please pm me- with the expense of a page swap I would prefer that it be someone who has swapped actively for at least a year.

Rebecca

I loved the pages I got back in this swap. I'd be happy to wait or take over as hostess, whichever works for you, Rebecca!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter