• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

character breakfast ?

USA_mad02

Mouseketeer
does anyone know if we can book a character breakfast if we are not going
to any disney parks as we are doing IOA US and SW BG etc this year

and how much does this cost

also anything else that we can see the disney characters without disney passes

:bounce:

You can do a character meal at one of the resort hotels without park passes. I know there is a breakfast at Chef Mickey's at the Contempary. I think there are also meals at Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club, at Ohana's at the Poly, Artist Pointe at Wilderness Lodge and also at the Swan and Dolphin. I am not sure if these have bneen affected by the cutbacks since 9/11 but I am sure someone will be able to confirm!

I am not sure on cost as we did lunches in the Parks, but the lunches were 16.99 I think.

Hi USAMAD

We did the Disney BBQ at Wilderness Lodge but to be honest unless you love country and western/line dancing and have kids it may not be for you.

My boyfriend and I went we are in our 20's and it was OK but I would no bother again, othes may disagree but we were bored.

If you do a breakfast the one at Epcot was superb at the Garden Grill I think.

Have fun

Tracy

Hi!

Yes, like the others said going to a Resort Hotel is your best bet to see characters and have a meal.

Here's a couple I know of - I'm sure there's loads more!

Chef Mickeys at the Contemporary - Character Breakfast and Dinner (have to admit not my favourite though!)

1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian - Character Breakfast

HTH!

We've done the character breakfast at Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club, which is Minnie (greeting you at the door), Chip and Dale, and Goofy. The food was good and it is a nice bright, airy restaurant.

Oops, just realised I didn't answer the 'how much does it cost' bit of your question. Most of my character meals cost between $20 and $22.

Astrid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter