character breakfast

Hi,

I am looking to find out a good place to take a 3 year old and 6 year old to a fun character breakfast. We have done chef mickeys. Whats everyones favorite? The 3 year old may not be back at disney for several years.

Matt

We took our boys to O'hana at the Polynesian when they were 4 and 2 and again when they were 5 and 3. They loved it both times. I loved the family-style service. The characters spent a decent amount of time at our table. They do a little "dance" with the kids and my boys got to go with Chip - it was great!

My DH wanted to try another one this year, but if it were up to me, I would go there again - wonderful experience. :D

I love the Crystal Palace in MK....its so pretty and you get to eat with Pooh and his friends....my friend and I were the only adults one morning during bfast and it was so fun! The kids around us loved it and it was cool to watch everything .... !

we were very happy both times we went to donald's breakfastasauros at animal kingdom... it's buffet, food above average... character interaction excelled (we always go for the latest ps as "brunch") plus it's a rare chance to see donald!

We had a great time at Cape May at the Beach Club.

Not too crowded, plenty of time with the characters and plenty of great food.

All time favorite is Cinderella's, but we also loved Crystal Palace. We had the latest possible breakfast seating at 10:30. By the time we were done, there were maybe 3 or 4 other families in there. The characters were just hanging around with nothing to do so my kids were playing with them. At one point Eyore and Tigger even sat down with us. Before we left we got all the characters together for a group photo. Not too often you can take a pic with Pooh, Eyore, Tigger and Piglet all at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter