character changes

mickeyrox1

Mouseketeer
i haven't been on in a while and was wondering if there were any characters that have left and new characters or if there is any new spots and spots not used anymore.

I believe the only new characters are the Blue Ranger (he replaced the Green Ranger), Prince Caspian at DHS, Darby is now a regular at MK and Handy manny at DHS.

Also, Buzz and Woody moved from Al's Toy Barn to over across from TSM at DHS. And the Cars are meeting near Backlot Tour.

Our kids are too old to search for characters except we did stop for Captain Jack at the Prince/Pirates night-it was right next to the Dole Whips inside.

image02.jpg

i dont know the answer....but im going to bump the post bc i would like to know too....did you try posting in the main strategies forum as well?

I wish I had a solid answer for you, but I do not.

This is a tough question to answer since this changes all of the time. There is not a consistent rotation that is used in the Disney parks. While it is guaranteed that characters will be out each day, the characters that are out will change.

I hope somebody who visits more often can give you some good information. ;)

i figured as muched, i just hoped maybe i would be wrong since i usually am :lmao: oh well im just excited to go and ill be happy to run into anyone Thanks also for the tips about the toy story characters....its only of the only movies my boyfriend seems to know so he wants to meet those characters :confused3 id probably be too busy scrambling for fast pass tickets to notice them over there!

Characters that have recently stopped appearing are Figment in Epcot, and Remy and Emile in DHS. Sorceror Mickey disappeared for a short time from DHS but can now be seen inside the Magic of Disney Animation building. :)

Characters that have recently stopped appearing are Figment in Epcot, and Remy and Emile in DHS. Sorceror Mickey disappeared for a short time from DHS but can now be seen inside the Magic of Disney Animation building. :)

NO FIGMENT! SERIOUSLY! :eek:
He had his own room over near his ride in Epcot last year!!!
Has that changed? :confused3
He's one of my favorites!

NO FIGMENT! SERIOUSLY! :eek:
He had his own room over near his ride in Epcot last year!!!
Has that changed? :confused3
He's one of my favorites!

I'm afraid it's true. All of the signs have been removed from Figment's Place and the room has been locked shut. :(

Yep...we were there in April and were told that Figment is no longer making appearances. Very sad!

Also...I read that Stanley (with Denis the goldfish) from Playhouse Disney is no longer around...

:sad1: :sad1:

I cant believe they took my figment away

I think i should dig out my figment hand puppet (circa 1987 or 1989 cant remember which trip i got it for, i was little then ) and stage a sit in in the now defunct figments place....whos with me!:laughing:

:sad1: :sad1:

I cant believe they took my figment away

I think i should dig out my figment hand puppet (circa 1987 or 1989 cant remember which trip i got it for, i was little then ) and stage a sit in in the now defunct figments place....whos with me!:laughing:

I'm there! I'll bring my doll! :cool1:

We saw Marie in France at Epcot, on our last trip there 09/07. Sleeping Beauty as well. My girls were in heaven. :cloud9:

I do wish they would rotate some of the different characters. DD would love to see the Robinson's(OK not so old), Chip & Dale in the Rescue Rangers outfits, Dark wing duck, Rabbit or Kanga from Pooh. I would also like the princesses to have the princes with them on occasion. The classic characters in the different outfits would be nice also.

Denise in MI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter