~ Character ICON Swap ~ COMPLETE!!

very cute Cheryl....love Pasquel too!!! will be on the look out for it!

I forgot to post Belle's pictures of her completed groups.

Group 22:
iconswap001_0001.jpg

Group 24:
iconswap006_0001.jpg

Group 29:
iconswap012.jpg

Ok my pieces are all done. They will be sent out sometime this week with Kristi's and Belle's.
Group #11
100_4605.jpg

Group #21
100_4611.jpg

Group #22
100_4606.jpg

Group #23
100_4607.jpg

Group #26
100_4608.jpg

Group #27
100_4609.jpg

Group #30
100_4610.jpg

great work Belle and LaWanna! will be on the look out for your package!

Love what's been posted!!!! I've got all but one of my groups finished. I've cut out TTFN (Ta-Ta for Now) for Tigger two times, but I just don't like what I've done so I'm going to scrap the TTFN and do something totally different. I'm off tomorrow so will get that done and then will mail either tomorrow or Friday.

Love what's been posted!!!! I've got all but one of my groups finished. I've cut out TTFN (Ta-Ta for Now) for Tigger two times, but I just don't like what I've done so I'm going to scrap the TTFN and do something totally different. I'm off tomorrow so will get that done and then will mail either tomorrow or Friday.

that's fine Stephanie, bummer you are having issues with your TTFN....I should have everyone elses packages in the next few days, so will get everything swapped out and hopefully back by the end of next week!!!!

heard from mouseaddicts and she is postal too!

Sorry I didn't take photos of my items. I was so concerned about getting them out before NY that it was after I bagged them I realized I didn't do it.

Could you take photos of mine for me?

Still recovering from the plane trip from double hockey sticks. So many delays and they finally canceled it at 2am. Didn't get to the hotel until 4am and had to be back at the airport by 7am. Stupid USAir. What the heck was I gonna do with 3 hours besides shower and watch TV? Slept 14 hours yesterday but am still needing more sleep. ROFL so much for a Mommy only trip being relaxing.:rotfl2:

Sorry I didn't take photos of my items. I was so concerned about getting them out before NY that it was after I bagged them I realized I didn't do it.

Could you take photos of mine for me?

Still recovering from the plane trip from double hockey sticks. So many delays and they finally canceled it at 2am. Didn't get to the hotel until 4am and had to be back at the airport by 7am. Stupid USAir. What the heck was I gonna do with 3 hours besides shower and watch TV? Slept 14 hours yesterday but am still needing more sleep. ROFL so much for a Mommy only trip being relaxing.:rotfl2:

oh no on your trip, that sucks big time! hope you had fun besides that plane issues!

no problem on the photos I will do a slide show!

Cheryl, you package arrived, such cute stuff!
thanks for my little album set!

Stephanie I got you package today...everything is so cute!

thanks for the goodies!!

heard from LaWanna and the last three swappers stuff is shipped as of today, so hope to get this swapped out over the weekend and back to everyone early next week!

Lisa, I will be away next week but DH will be here to get the mail. I will have him let me know when it gets here and post so you know.

Lisa, I will be away next week but DH will be here to get the mail. I will have him let me know when it gets here and post so you know.

Ok thanks!

I got the last package today....will start sorting tonight and will have it postal by saturday!

LaWanna, Kristi and Belle you pieces are very cute!!! you all forgot something though.....return postage! I will mail it back to you, but please send me the postage in the mail!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter