• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Meal's @ US/IofA

Noiruk

Earning My Ears
Hi

Can anyone tell me if US or IofA offer Character Meal's? if so do I need to pre-book?

Hi

We had lunch at Circus McGurcus which is a different sort of character meal to the Disney ones.

It's a standard cafeteria style restaurant with pretty good food, and in the middle of the seating area there is a stage. A couple of times a day they put on a show - I think we went at 11:30 and it was very quiet. They had The Grinch, the cat in the hat and thing 1 and thing 2 and they did a little musical show - in the intermission all the characters came off the stage and did photo's and autographs. It was quite good, and it was free - no obligation to even eat. We had no film in the camera! So we went back for the 2nd show just to take some pics and we didn't eat that time.

bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter