CHARACTER SIGHTINGS - toy story - please read

Ivette1980

Mouseketeer
can anyone please tell me where I can find the Toy Story Characters in MK. I know there's usually a buzz lightyear in Tomorrowland but what about the other guys like Woody, Bullseye etc. Is there not some kind of saloon in MK I thought I remember seeing this on my last trip but did not go in. Is is a restaurant, show ?

We didn't see any of them in MK during the week of Thanksgiving. We did get some autographs right next to the TSM ride at DHS. Hope this helps.

can anyone please tell me where I can find the Toy Story Characters in MK. I know there's usually a buzz lightyear in Tomorrowland but what about the other guys like Woody, Bullseye etc. Is there not some kind of saloon in MK I thought I remember seeing this on my last trip but did not go in. Is is a restaurant, show ?

Currently it's just Buzz at the MK. Woody and Jessie are gone (except for the special events).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter