Characters at Cinderella's Breakfast

Sandi

A proud Spartans fan.
Who are the characters that appear with Cinderella for the breakfast? I'm interested in recent appearances.

We used to do this breakfast when my DD was very young and then switched over to the Storybook Breakfast in Norway the last few times -- they had more and better princesses (except Cinderella, of course). Now I've heard that Cinderella is the only princess at her own breakfast and the others are Perla, Susie and the Fairy Godmother. We have a 10/30 PS at the castle that I'll reconsider if Cinderella and FG are the only face characters.

Thanks.

You might be getting confused with 1900 Park Fare's Cinderella dinner. That dinner has Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Perla and Suzy.

There are usually 3-4 princesses at CRTs...still. Cinderella is usually there and accompanied 3 of the following (varies from time to time on who)... Belle, Jasmine, Mary Poppins, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, sometimes, Aladin, Prince Charming and a few others. But, they're almost always all face characters. I've never seen Perla or Suzy at CRT's or PSB. Fairy Godmother is usually downstairs in the lobby greeting guests.

Yes, I heard this story too in another thread that CRT is supposidly only Cinderella characters now like 1900 Park fair.

I highly doubt it though and I can't wait to hear from some recent CRT attendees.

We attended CRT on 9/19 and saw Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, and Mary Poppins. Snow White and the Fairy Godmother were in the lobby.

Thank you Michelle! That's just the info Beattyfamily and I wanted. (We must have read the same thread. I think it was Safari Steve who said that the change really happened and I always believe him.)

Thanks michellemmj! I was getting worried- my DD 4 is really counting on seeing princesses here. We have a PS for Thanksgiving Day and I was worried- she would be very disappointed without a couple of princesses!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter