Characters at CRT and PSB recently?

PJesse25

<font color=green>We're ALL Whack-a-Doodle here!</
Hi, Everyone.

I'll be at WDW on the 23rd and have PS for both Cindy's and the Princess breakfast in Norway. Could recent attendees at these breakfasts be so kind as to report which characters they saw there? It helps build my anticipation level to hear about this stuff when it's getting close. :)

At CRT we saw Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Mary Poppins and Aurora. At PSB we saw Snow White, Belle, Mulan, Jasmine and Aurora. Enjoy!

At CRT last week we saw Cinderella and her prince, Aurora, Belle and Snow White!

CRT last week of August - Mary Poppins, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle - the whole shebang!:D

Oh, and the Fairy Godmother too!

Last week we saw Snow White, Belle, Mary Poppins (didn't know she was a Princess) Aurora, Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother.

Last week we saw Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Aurora and the fairygodmother at CRT.

Last week we saw Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Aurora and the fairygodmother at CRT.

Kim

unclescroogefan - my CRT PS is actually for the 26th at 9:35am. It'll be a long day - from breakfast at CRT all the way through MNSSHP! I'll be at PSB on the 24th at 8:50am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter