Characters MOVIE Shot at UNIVERSAL?

pringle

Earning My Ears
I was at the CHARACTERS Web site : www.characters-movie.com and saw the TRAILER....

It looks like WWP's Kid Zone?

I wonder if it was shot there?
And when?
I've been there since 96' and have see little to NO film production.
Maybe Characters will make "Hollywood East" a reality?

If any one has info. on it please let me know.
P-

I haven't seen any major movies shot at USF. I recall Psycho IV and Problem Child 2 were shot at USF. Obviously, these are not Citizen Kane quality movies. :)

Characters was SHOT at Universal-we also shot the waterboy here!

Another stupid Independent movie that nobody cares about. Here is a review of the movie. Crummy little wanna be actors graduate UCF film school and enter the real world. While trying to chase there dream to make it in a business were you have a better chance of being struck by lightning, 5 graduate students work full time at Universal Theme park to try and payoff there 4 year waste of an education at UCF. After saving there money up and working four years at universal they decide to make an Un-Funny comedy at Universal called Characters. The movie is poorly written, poorly acted, and poorly directed. The actors should put a bag over their head in embarasment over this disaster. After seeing this movie all of these kids parents disowned them because they had to pay $10,000 for a worthless film education at UCF.

Well what can I say. Kids graduate at UCF with a $10,000 dollar education and they end up working at Disney as a character making $5.25 an hour.

What a crappy movie. And not worth the waste of time.

Characters rocked!!! It was shot in Universal Orlando, IOA, and the Florida Mall. and some editing and audio was done at the Disney/MGM Studios as well as Universal Studios.

Originally posted by JacksBack!!
Another stupid Independent movie that nobody cares about. Here is a review of the movie. Crummy little wanna be actors graduate UCF film school and enter the real world. While trying to chase there dream to make it in a business were you have a better chance of being struck by lightning, 5 graduate students work full time at Universal Theme park to try and payoff there 4 year waste of an education at UCF. After saving there money up and working four years at universal they decide to make an Un-Funny comedy at Universal called Characters. The movie is poorly written, poorly acted, and poorly directed. The actors should put a bag over their head in embarasment over this disaster. After seeing this movie all of these kids parents disowned them because they had to pay $10,000 for a worthless film education at UCF.

Well what can I say. Kids graduate at UCF with a $10,000 dollar education and they end up working at Disney as a character making $5.25 an hour.

What a crappy movie. And not worth the waste of time.

ever heard of constructive criticism?

Sounds like Jack didn't make it in Film School.

Sorry, Barry, (our fearless leader and board watcher) had to say it-but it is a funny idea, has a great script, and many of the film grads from UCF have gone into the business. Ever hear of the Blair Witch Project? That was a bunch of UCF grads, making an idependent movie that made 35 million for them.

SO-Quit picking on characters!

Thank You

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter