Characters vs. Pin Traders: It's Heated War! A Pixie-Dusted Nerdventure (COMPLETE)

OMG WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEECK THIS TR IS OVER AND IM SO SAAAAAAAAAAD ABOUT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

your last posts about MK. I'm so sad.

THEY PLAYED THE KISS GOODNIGHT SOUNDTRACK. I'M SO SAD.

YOU HAD TO GO HOME. I'M SO. SAD :sad::sad::sad:

But omg your life updates from this summer. Looks like you've had an awesome time!!! Even though you reminded me that I totally missed out on buying the Aladdin tsum tsums and OMG im never going to forgive myself for it

Anyway... this TR was amazing!!! I loved following you along!!!

I don't want the TR to be over! :sad1: :sad: :sad2:

This was one of the first TRs I read when I was still a lurker, before I even joined!! :rotfl:

You need to get on DCP toot sweet so we all have more of your adventures to read about!! ::yes::

But I also love your RL updates! Keep them coming too!

OMG WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEECK THIS TR IS OVER AND IM SO SAAAAAAAAAAD ABOUT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

NOT YET. NOT YET. One more massive update and then... NOOOOOOO :sad1:

your last posts about MK. I'm so sad.

THEY PLAYED THE KISS GOODNIGHT SOUNDTRACK. I'M SO SAD.

YOU HAD TO GO HOME. I'M SO. SAD :sad::sad::sad:

SAAAAMMEEE. :sad1:

But omg your life updates from this summer. Looks like you've had an awesome time!!! Even though you reminded me that I totally missed out on buying the Aladdin tsum tsums and OMG im never going to forgive myself for it

Yeah, it has had its moments, but I miss my school and my friends so I can't wait to be back. And OMG, that was the craziest Tsum Tsum Tuesday. I still can't believe I got one of the last tsums. EEEKKKK O_O

Anyway... this TR was amazing!!! I loved following you along!!!

Thank you! And I loved reading your comments. It's been a privilege getting to share my Disney adventures with y'all.

I don't want the TR to be over! :sad1: :sad: :sad2:

Don't worry. ONE. MORE. UPDATE.

This was one of the first TRs I read when I was still a lurker, before I even joined!! :rotfl:

Awww, why didn't you come out of lurkdom sooner? I would've LOVED to have more of your commentary.

You need to get on DCP toot sweet so we all have more of your adventures to read about!! ::yes::

Gurrrrlll, I'm trying. *crossing fingers for FA 2016*

But I also love your RL updates! Keep them coming too!

That sadly might be my last, but I do have some from earlier this year in my table of contents. Final monster update coming soon too!

Don't worry. ONE. MORE. UPDATE.

:hyper: YAY for another update!!! But then boo for it being the end :sad:

Awww, why didn't you come out of lurkdom sooner? I would've LOVED to have more of your commentary.

I don't know! I wish I had! But I was there...hiding in the shadows like a total creeper! :tiptoe: Doesn't that make you feel better? No? :rotfl:

Gurrrrlll, I'm trying. *crossing fingers for FA 2016*

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! And my toes!! ::yes::

HIRE HIM DISNEY! There, they always listen to me.:rotfl:

I mention this in the update below, but I wanted to let you all know that because I do not have a trip or DCP coming up soon, I will leave this TR open for possible updates on either, in which you shall be directed to a PTR. So don't unsubscribe yet, because there may or may not be something coming albeit not very soon.

Anyways, the final update to this monster TR...

A Magical Prelude to a Magical Year Part I
Wrap-Up Part III

Here we are.

The final update.

Trip Report #3 completed.

Wrapping this monster of a TR up.

And to think, it was only six days!

SIX DAYS. Most of y'all on here go for like 8 or 10 or even 14 days if you are so inclined. I was there for SIX and it took me a total of 61 CHAPTERS to finish. Insanity. Absolute insanity. I don't know why or how I did it. I don't know why some of you stuck around because I'm sure after the billionth picture of Spaceship Earth, the normal person would've said, "I'm done. I swear to god, if I even see a piece, the most minute piece of a geodesic dome, I might burn the town to the ground." Yet somehow, quite a few of you stuck around for the finish and made my desperate need to overload you with tales of awkward conversations with princesses and mopey nights after missing Fantasmic all the more legitimized. Thank you all so much and I will get you out of this mental institution as soon as possible.

Before I do a MacMurphy here, I want to go back to the fact to the biblical nature of this trip. It took so long to write about and yet again, I must remind you, IT WAS SIX DAYS. Honestly, as much as it was six days, it felt nothing like it. It felt longer and fulfilling, although I still have SOOOOO much more to experience in my happy place, I was oddly not as sad as I normally am when I leave. I felt as if three years of Disney deprivation were fulfilled in only three days and that the irrational fear this might be my last trip for some reason was gone or that the real world would get good enough this dose of Disney would be just enough for me.

Luckily, the intuition I didn't know I had was right. After some very stressful, insecure and what were deep down very unhappy years, I somehow ended up finding yet another place to call home on this Earth. I'm about to get real deep here so bear with me. In the definition I've learned to know, a home is a place where you can be yourself inconsequentially. Maybe someone will call you out on your ridiculousness, but it's okay because eventually it will become normal. Nobody will think twice about who you are and although they might have their own inhibitions about you being you, they will put that behind them because they know no one should stop you from being you in the slightest. It is a solace from a world of judgment and hate where you aren't even close to being yourself or regret the acceptance you have given to your house. The house in which you live with your family usually is where that begins and that's why you automatically call it home, not thinking twice about it. For most of us, the second place would be Disney because whereas out in the real world, fangirling over animated characters gets you strange looks and demeaning deprecation whereas in Disney, you get the magical moment of getting handed a gummy bear by your favorite sidekick. I was fortunate enough this past year to find a third place: Skidmore College. It took some adjustment, but eventually I jumped into its warm embrace and jumped head first into this next step of my life and loved it. I was more open with myself and with others than I have ever been ever. Not even when I was younger and had no inhibitions about anything. Here I got to finally be myself and find out more about the totally awesome person I am (like I'm going to deny it at this point. IT'S MY TR FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!) I let go of all the inhibitions I had about myself and finally got to go through that wonderful sparkling rainbow road we know as growth. It's not an easy road, but so fulfilling and that was this past year for me and I feel it was set to be that way by this trip to Disney, a trip that I paid for all by myself (for the most part). It was preparing me for a new home and eventually a new me. That's why six days looks like so much more here.

They were such a rich six days in and of itself. We did so much, had tons of fun and were always very efficient and cooperative with everything. Nate was such a great travel partner in that regard because he could deal with how intense I could get in Disney and always was willing to let me do my thing while I was in letting him do his thing. It was a wonderful relationship we had going, even though we had our dark moments, we did pretty good for only having each other for company. Sadly, I feel we have grown apart since the trip and that may have had to do with some of those moments where we didn't gel. In reality, we aren't the same people we were when we used to spend entire summers together those many years ago. I think we'll always be friends, just not the two besties from middle school anymore. Still, at least we have these wonderful memories and in honor of the many many many I could go on about. I'm going to highlight ten of the best ones in the famed...

TIMMY'S TEERS OF TERRIFIC SOMETIMES TERRIBLE TIDBITS FROM TARRIES IN THE WORLD

Forgive the name, it's returning from a three year absence when I was still writing my first TR on my second trip. You know what? It shall stay.

On with the tidbits!

For these tidbits, I tried to leave out things that I've already gone on and on about in the other parts of this wrap-up and kinda stand alone as unique little moments rather than things that seem to happen on every trip.

#10: Resort Hopping to the MAX

Whether it was for an ADR or to escape the always inevitable (but usually avoidable) Florida thunder shower, I was able to really explore all the amenity stylings Disney has to offer. Other than staying at the magictastical Art of Animation Resort, I visited it's across-the-pond neighbor Pop Century, made lengthy stops for some chow at the Grand Floridian and the Polynesian, walked through the Yacht and Beach Club on my way to EPCOT along with passing by various other resorts along the way. Honestly, I'd stay at any of them in a heartbeat or plan some side visits again on future trips. The array of Disney resorts are just all I'll ever need in life sometimes.

#9: Scoop v. Timmy: The Ultimate Showdown

Let's get some things straight first: Scoop is QUITE the character. I am QUITE the character. We just are VERY different characters. Or some might say TOO SIMILAR characters in retrospect. Fact is I'm not one who takes pin trading too too seriously like Nate or Scoop and don't set aside time to trade. If it happens, it happens and we move on. That's not how it went down with Scoop and well... it got interesting (and sassy). Now I'm sure you're all wondering if I would be opposed to meeting Scoop again. At this point...

Who knows? It's going to be quite awhile until I see him again.

#8: "It's a Festival of Fantasy!"

There is a reason this was the longest update with little to no words. There is a reason I had to make a separate album on Flickr for all the photos. There is a reason these photos are getting repeat postings in this TR. FESTIVAL OF FANTASY IS EVERYTHING AND ALL I NEED IN LIFE!

#7: The Animation Class Win

My one and, because of some newly announced expansions, only experience at the Animation Academy and it couldn't have gone more perfectly. While I didn't get my choice of character to draw, I was more than happy to draw Tink, especially after I ended up answering the trivia question quickly and correctly thus winning the artist's drawing. We also had a lovely convo with the artist and almost got locked in, which I would've been totally fine with, especially considering now... I can't. Too sad. But this was a wonderful memory and I can be happy to have that.

#6: A Pop Motorcoach Pick-Me-Up

Although this was included in my #10 tarry in a way, the best part of resort hopping to Pop Century was the journey to get there. It was rainy. I missed Fantasmic. My day ended earlier than expected. Still, I was still pretty happy and all thanks to our motor coach driver and his slew of Disney trivia. It was the most unexpected, magical and necessary moment of the trip.

#5: My First Kiss Goodnight/One Magical Morning

The sun rises and magic happens. The sun sets and magic happens. Two completely different hours of the day and the pixie dust in the air was limitless. These two events could easily summarize anyone's trip at Disney in how those moments of just stopping and taking it all in are the most magical, but this was my trip. How in the world could I not recognize these wondrous moments?

#4: Solo'ing It Up!

I'd never had the opportunity to go off on my own in previous trips and took the chance right as it came. As a result, I rode Everest next to a cute boy, had the best M&G ever and got to enjoy DAK on my time, albeit brief, but getting to enjoy a park even for a second without having to consider what another might enjoy or be able to do is so relaxing and somewhat more fun.

#3: "Permission to Hogsmeade?" "Have fun in Hogsmeade!"

If you get the reference, you are my new best friend. And if you know what I'm talking about here, I need no explanation. I got to walk through Hogsmeade and Hogwarts. The end.

#2: I Met a Frump!

I had been wanting to meet another DISer FOREVER. Unfortunately, I was never in Disney. Then, I was and by a happy chance, I got to meet a long time DISer friend of mine, Miss Jess (PrincessJess508). It was a brief meet, but I'm sure all of y'all know how awesome it is getting to talk with someone who loves Disney just as much as you do when you don't always get that. Also, it was great getting to talk DCP with someone who's worked with the company for quite some time and hear their advice. In short, DISMeets are the best and I hope I'll have many more in the future. Maybe some with you, my lovely TR readers. :D

#1: The Witching Hour at Gracey Manor Times Three

My favorite attraction + A notorious, relevant hour of the night + Multiple nights in Magic Kingdom = What is life?

Honorable mention to all my amazing character interactions (because this list would be a character only list if I had my way lol jk but actually), the "Le Brew's" word jumble incident (the singular word jumble incident), going on the Laugh Floor at 1 in the morning, last time riding Maelstrom and seeing IllumiNations from AoA.

Continued Here

Last edited:
A Magical Prelude to a Magical Year Part II
Wrap-Up Part III

I also think I've got to give it up to Art of Animation on its own...

As much as I have a deep love for Animal Kingdom Lodge, the first resort I ever stayed at in Disney, and the many dream resorts I walked past on this trip (Yacht Club and Poly <3), Art of Animation is probably taking the cake. Going back there after a day at the parks was always so refreshing and kept the fun going. We also had probably our best CM interaction there (love you Erika!). It's also not a classic beauty of a resort, but it really became beautiful to me in its unabashed celebration of Disney animation. I bounced between this and Pop when making the reservations for this trip and I'm so glad I picked this because I don't think there was a more magical pairing than me and Art of Animation. I can't wait to return and really get to experience you fully since I know missed out on a lot. Until my return, keep on proving those Disney snobs wrong AoA! You put those Deluxes to SHAME.

Kinda jumping around here, but on the flip side of richness, I also ended up with QUITE the abundance of merchandise...

I totally forget how much I spent, but yeah, this was expected yet completely unexpected and I'm sure you now understand the juggling act I somehow managed to pull off when I went through security. Yikes. Here is the full list of what I got along with the gifts I brought home to people not pictured (and that they all loved):

2014 Disney Autograph Photo Book
Pluto Pillow Pet
Red Refillable Mug
Butterbeer Mug
Le Fou's Brew Stein With Gaston and Beast
Disney Graffiti Lanyard
Olaf Child's Tee (I WAS ACTUALLY FRUGAL!)
Disney World 2014 Tee
Ravenclaw Tee
Ellie Badge Pin
LE Piece of SpectroMagic History Pin With Merriweather
Chip & Dale Haunted Mansion Gargoyle Pin
2014 Disney World Spinner Pin
Art of Animation Pin
All Star Resorts Pin
Maleficent and Maleficent Dragon Pin
Embroidered Classic Mickey Hat

I also included all the pins I traded and a pin I had won prior to the trip that arrived at my house while I was away. I had been eyeing that Walt pin forever and was so happy to have it, no money spent.

And of the items not pictured that I bought for family, I got...

A Hogwarts Mug for my Mom
#1 Sister Keychains for my Sisters

Yeah... I tend to be a bit greedy when I'm on vacation. Trust me, I usually am a lot better when it comes to getting people things.

Since I alluded to it earlier and I know you're all wondering, unfortunately it will be pretty far gone. Disney was not as ready for me as expected and I was unfortunately NLIC'd for the DCP a few months ago. Sad but true, but that's only the beginning of my journey with Disney as a company. Although I'm not sure if my career will end up in Disney, I know somewhere along the way it will be a stepping stone to finding out what I will be enjoying as a main source of income for the rest of my life. Whether that is next year, the year after that or the year after that, I'm not sure, but I can try to be patient until then. I have been trying to reason with a quick trip to Disneyland this summer, but I've decided it isn't in the books and I can be happy spending another summer stalking live streams around D23 time and look forward to make it to the next one because this WILL be the last time I miss a D23. No way am I going to skip out on buying tickets for the next one. Until then, I am thinking about Disneyland as my next Disney endeavor. Since the 24 hour events seem to be happening around the same time every year, I'm going to save up until the announcement and then start buying everything to go to it because what better way to make up for not having been at Disneyland for so long than being in that park for 24 hours? However, the 24 hour event just happened recently and usually they aren't announced until around New Year's so it will be awhile. No PTRs until at least then. I was also talking about a trip with a friend to go to Aulani for spring break. Still, a lot can change in that time and we'll have to see how things go. For now, this will be my last post as a TR writer on the boards.

Don't fret, it's not goodbye here, it's only "See ya real soon!" (;

Keeping with my Trip Report tradition, I begin with a photo and must end with in. I'm also adding a quote to that tradition because who doesn't love a good Disney quote?

Thank you all again who kept up until this point, are just joining now, joined in earlier but couldn't keep up, etc. It's you, my lovely readers, that I look forward to the most after posting an update! Sharing the magic of Disney with others is where truly the real magic lies and y'all make that a reality so thank you all and have a magical day!

:tinker: Although your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true! :tinker:

I've enjoyed reading all your trip reports, I've been with you since the beginning of #1 and feel like I know you quite well. I've watched you grow into a wonderful young man and know things will end up just fine for you. (remember my advice early on when you went to Skidmore? Glad it's working out).
Hope your life's journey continues to be filled with all the wonderful adventures you deserve.

Ah- you ended with one of my favorite Disney quotes! I hope you do keep believing, and that you get back to Disney very soon! Have a great sophomore year of college!

After such a great post I'm afraid my comment is gonna be SUPER lame. But ya know... such is life. :lmao:

You did a great job with this TR Timmy and I really enjoyed it. :)

I've enjoyed reading all your trip reports, I've been with you since the beginning of #1 and feel like I know you quite well. I've watched you grow into a wonderful young man and know things will end up just fine for you. (remember my advice early on when you went to Skidmore? Glad it's working out).
Hope your life's journey continues to be filled with all the wonderful adventures you deserve.

Yes, indeed you have been around since the beginning and it's been a pleasure getting to share my Disney adventures and subsequent passions with you. Thank you Tink for sticking around for so long and always putting a smile on my face with your always complimentary and glowing comments! Have a magical day! :mickeyjum

Ah- you ended with one of my favorite Disney quotes! I hope you do keep believing, and that you get back to Disney very soon! Have a great sophomore year of college!

It just fit so well and it's one of those Disney quotes that really has gotten me through some rough patches. And I always keep on believing and I know there will be a Disney trip around the corner. Thank you for sticking around throughout this monster of a TR, Cindianne and hope you have a magical day! :mickeyjum

After such a great post I'm afraid my comment is gonna be SUPER lame. But ya know... such is life. :lmao:

You did a great job with this TR Timmy and I really enjoyed it. :)

Oh, Marissa, no comment is lame in my book. I'd be scared if you tried to emulate what was 11 pages of just Disney ramble lol

Thanks for following along Marissa! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hope you have a magical day! :mickeyjum

Timmy, I don't know how PM's work on the revamped board so not sure how else to reach you as I don't Tweet or Facebook or Instagram and I don't even know if you still follow the Dis but I heard through the grapevine (my grandson) that you have spectacular news and an exciting adventure headed your way. I just had to try and reach out to tell you Congratulations! (I told you you'd make it, didn't I?)

Timmy, I don't know how PM's work on the revamped board so not sure how else to reach you as I don't Tweet or Facebook or Instagram and I don't even know if you still follow the Dis but I heard through the grapevine (my grandson) that you have spectacular news and an exciting adventure headed your way. I just had to try and reach out to tell you Congratulations! (I told you you'd make it, didn't I?)

I do have some big news and thank you! I'm still debating on whether or not I will be going on another DIS endeavor with it here, as another way of documenting the adventure. We shall see. :goodvibes

I think all of your followers would love that. Much like Jess did for her CP!!
Some of us had similar dreams when we were young and would like to follow along vicariously!

One Chapter Closes, Another One Opens

Hello ye olde stomping grounds!

I'm not sure anyone actually still is subscribed to this trip report, but I thought I'd make one final closing statement over here because guess what?

A NEW TR HAS BEEN POSTED!!

Hope some familiar faces will maybe make their way over there. If not, well, you're dead to me.

Kidding.

I also wanted to give a quick update what's been going on in the nearly two years since this TR ended. The short answer would be...

A LOT

However I'm sure y'all want the abridged long answer. Majority of that is school. Oh, school, still an ever important part of my life because I'm yet ready to be a true adult. I've had my good days and bad days. This past semester I'd honestly rather forget, but you know, hey it happens! Not every day, week, month, year has to be perfect. This past year has taught me that, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Rewind back to August 2015 when I posted my last section of the three part wrap-up. That was the end of my first year at Skidmore and into a very interesting summer. A lot had changed for me and I grew quite a bit during my first year of college. It's amazing what being on your own, not having family or parents around all the time really does to you. Summer came and it was both hard and necessary. I miss my friends from school, as I do every summer, as I work and try to fit in time to play. I go to concerts to enjoy a little bit of the joys of having money, but not having to truly allocate it to more important things yet. I've now seen artists ranging from the like of The Moody Blues to Gwen Stefani to BEYONCÉ. Yes, Beyoncé, I'm not kidding. This happened across the two summers prior to now and the end of this TR.

Back to the school part, aside from crazy school work and finally declaring my major in Management & Business with a minor in Theater, I was doing a whole host of theater stuff. Particularly notable are the two cabarets in which I directed. First was the Fall 2015 production of the One Night Only: Villains Cabaret. It was my first ever time directing and honestly things could not have gone better. We had some bumps in the round, but I made and enriched major friendships. Also, my accompanist was on the Late Show with Jimmy Fallon not too long after this, a little plug there. Over a year later, I then did my second cabaret. One more on the risqué side of things, but equally as rewarding:
The Sex Cabaret. Spoiler: Yes that is me in the corset and Velma Kelly bowler hat. To add, yes, this was during my past semester that I would like to forget. It was a shining light in all of the messy struggles I had to face. I did want to pull out, but I'm not one to quit and in the end, it's by far the production I'm most proudest of. I'm still very close with the entire cast of this show as well as the production team. I'd do it all over again, just without circumstances being what they were. I'll get to that in a sec.

But something else also happened...

Something really big...

From August 8th, 2016 to January 5th, 2017...

Any guesses? No?

Well...

I DID THE :rainbow: DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM :rainbow:!

Yes, one year post-first rejection. I applied again and was accepted! I kept that whole process a bit more quiet than my first rejection since I genuinely was hoping to be accepted this time. Lucky for me, I sped through the initial acceptance, WBI (Web-Based Interview) and the Phone Interview to being accepted on the second day acceptances went out. A lot happened since and I spent six months at the World as a Custodial Cast Member in the Magic Kingdom (Tomorrowland and Fantasyland). It was not what I anticipated at all. Most of my program turned out that way. I mean, I ended up living in VISTA WAY?! I swear I shaded that place so much, but yet it was my home and I think about its messy, lizard overrun walkways with fond memories. It was another time of high highs and low lows, but it was a learning and maturing experience that I'm so grateful for. I did it primarily to see if I REALLY did want to work for this company and I can firmly say now that that 100% remains true.

My CP also is the basis for my latest TR, in which I recall the events of my family's Christmas visit. Yes, CHRISTMAS visit. But no more to say on that here. You'll have to read the Trip Report.

Anyways, back on subject, with life having as something as the DCP, there is the prospect of leaving and the Universe needs to balance itself out from all the good it gave me.

I'm sure some of you will remember this beautiful face:

That is Tessie, and tragically, not long after this photo was taken, she passed away the morning I was to return to Skidmore, just a few weeks after my CP ended. Tessie was a solid part of my life for 11 years. Yeah, ELEVEN. She wasn't supposed to make it past 6 years, but this fierce diva was always there to defy the odds like her mama tries to every day. I think about her all the time and although she's been gone for many months, I still think about her, wishing she was here to comfort me since it really was such a downward slope thereafter. I'm sure another beautiful fluffy soul will come into my life again soon enough, but I'll always miss my Tessie May.

Now that I've thoroughly depressed you, I will say things are looking up. I did a lot better in school this semester than I expected as I did in prior semesters. No more Cs for moi, all Bs and As here on out. It's summer now. I'm getting to see everyone I didn't see for essentially a year because of my CP and living in Florida. So far, life seems pretty great.

Thank you for sitting through this random, unnecessary update on a Trip Report long long LONG closed. If you didn't and obviously did not read this, you are actually dead to me now (jk... maybe...) A new chapter is opening in my lift and I'm ready to be moving on with everything. Frankly, I'm feeling like my life no longer revolves around Disney trips as it once did, or at least in the way it once did. I thought this TR would honestly be my swan song on here, but the PDCPD is real and writing helps that a lot. We shall see after that TR finishes where life goes, because chances are I will be living in and around Orlando, where TRs might be superfluous. We shall see. My life is pretty unexpected at this point.

Until that decision is made, I hope you'll follow that link way way above and join me on another magical adventure in the parks. Much love to you all and hoping you have a magical day! :tinker:

Oh my, I got the alert!!! I cannot wait to hear all about the CP headed over there.

As for your lovely sweet Tessie (I remember her from so many of your posts), just remember: look beyond the Rainbow and listen with your heart, she'll never be far away from you.

We also had some interesting riders in the row behind us. I don't remember their faces much, but I know they were trying to freak out one of their friends about the drop. They made it sound like we were riding Splash Mountain and we were going to get soaked. I know that's not the case and I went to correct them. Of course, I realized after that they were just saying that to psyche out their friend, which actually worked, but I still felt super bad about almost ruining it. We also got a lot more wet after the drop than I expected, which says how much I know. :upsidedow

OMG so I just found this trip report and started reading it because I was at Disney the exact time you were and at Magic Kindom that exact day (my birthday!) and my friends and I were on POTC doing just that! We have a friend who is a huge baby and she is afraid of EVERYTHING, and we were trying to freak her out more! Was it a group of women in the boat? Cause that was us! That would have been sooo funny if it was!

OMG so I just found this trip report and started reading it because I was at Disney the exact time you were and at Magic Kindom that exact day (my birthday!) and my friends and I were on POTC doing just that! We have a friend who is a huge baby and she is afraid of EVERYTHING, and we were trying to freak her out more! Was it a group of women in the boat? Cause that was us! That would have been sooo funny if it was!

Omg, it might've been. I can't remember exactly it was so long ago, but I know it was a woman they were teasing and a woman who told me they were trying to freak her out. I'm not positive, but that's so crazy if it was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter