Characters' winter outfits?

Swordfry

Earning My Ears
With the cold months underway, I've been wondering if any of the characters have any different outfits for winter. I have seen a couple in videos: Aurora has a variant on her pink dress with some white fur along the chest and collar. Snow White has one with long sleeves and I think a longer cape. Belle has an odd one. It's a combination of her yellow dress, and then some dark red, I think maroon, mixed in some segments like along the sides and back. Not a cape or cloak of any kind, just a red and yellow dress. And I think it had a rose stitched onto the chest. Other than that, I've seen Alice both with a poncho looking cloak like Belle usually wears, and then also with long sleeves.

Anyone know of any more? Pictures would be amazing.

Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy all have holiday themed outfits when they hang out at on Main Street for pics.

Cinderella mentioned her special coat earlier this week because it is so cold:

1107F742-784B-4908-921F-91EE5BAB2FEF.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!