• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters??

Was Shellie Mae out for visits?

Not when we were there, but I hear she came out pretty regularly around the end of 2017, and beginning of 2018. Not sure what the current status is.

Will they allow you to video tape with your own device, like a GoPro or do the Disney photographers take it to film, as well? It will be our grandson’s first encounters with characters and we want the whole experience!

Thanks!

How fun!!! I can't recall. I know we did not have the video camera all the time because we were going from the pool or beach to meet the characters. Seems like DH was filming himself at some point. I have no doubt that they will film it for you if they don't let you do it yourself, and if you wanted in the video too, I'm sure a CM would film the encounter for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter