Charged for Hoop-Dee-Doo reservation with Dining Plan

scrappinginontario

I recently changed the date of our HDD reservation and this time even though we have the DDP my credit card was charged.

I called last night and was told it’s an error with their app right now and could only be reversed right now if she booked a completely new reservation on the phone. My challenge with having her do this is my understanding is that seats are assigned in order that reservations are booked. Does anyone know if this is correct? If so, I don’t want to change my reservation as it could put us further back in the theatre. If it’s not I will call back and book a new reservation.

The other option she gave me was to wait until I’m at the ticket window and ask them at that time to use my ddp credits and reimburse my cc. It’s just something else to remember and the charges are sitting on my cc until February which I’d prefer to avoid if possible.

Basically, my question is, us HDD seating assigned in the order reservations are made or is it more random? Thanks!!

Another advantage of keeping the one you paid for is not only your seat selection, but when they reimburse your CC when you go, it is like have many of your DDP tips pre-paid. :-)

We have tables in wonderland card. When we have paid for dinner at Hoop they have always rerun the bill to include the 20% discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter