Chase Disney Rewards $40 Giftcard offer for DVC

I called last Thursday no problems. I never received anything but when I called I just said I heard about the offer. I was only asked if I had a Disney Visa. It was maybe 20 minutes, but I asked a lot of questions. Today the first FedEx box arrived with the brochures; hopefully the gift card comes quickly too. :goodvibes

There's been one post so far of a "crack down"

Has anybody else had that happen to them? Perhaps all this concern is for nothing as that person just encountered somebody at the call center in a bad mood or something...I just wouldn't let that discouraging anybody from trying. Just be honest if asked, tell them your friend told you about it (and we are all friends here) and that you have a Disney Visa card. If you don't have a Disney Visa...then I'd say that's stretching it too far. Good Luck to all! A free $40 gift card is pretty awesome if you can get it.

Its specially for Disney Visa card holders.
Specific people were targeted via email.
I mean if you have a Disney Visa and did not receive an email I can understand wanting to try.
However if you don't even have one then you are out right trying to cheat the system since it was for Disney Visa card holders.

Its specially for Disney Visa card holders.
Specific people were targeted via email.
I mean if you have a Disney Visa and did not receive an email I can understand wanting to try.
However if you don't even have one then you are out right trying to cheat the system since it was for Disney Visa card holders.
Yup! :)

Last edited:

I wouldn't be concerned about calling if you didn't receive the email as long as you have a Disney Visa. They could have told me no when I called, but they were happy to speak with me. It lets them get the word out easily to more people. Disney is all about how to get the most money, and if throwing a few more $40 gift cards out there snags them a couple more buyers then it is well worth it for them.

Just an FYI for everyone..I called last night because I had actually forgot to do this and both times that I called (I tried twice to get different people), I was asked for the code that was on the email that I received (I did not receive the email even though there are 3 separate Chase Disney Visa holders in my household.) I told them that I didn't have the email handy and I was told both times to call back when I had the email in hand to give them the code printed on the email so they are definitely cracking down. Told me that they had an overwhelming response to this promotion and their shipping department was overwhelmed. So I guess no $40.00 card for me since I don't have an email with the code. I just wanted to pass this along.

Just an FYI for everyone..I called last night because I had actually forgot to do this and both times that I called (I tried twice to get different people), I was asked for the code that was on the email that I received (I did not receive the email even though there are 3 separate Chase Disney Visa holders in my household.) I told them that I didn't have the email handy and I was told both times to call back when I had the email in hand to give them the code printed on the email so they are definitely cracking down. Told me that they had an overwhelming response to this promotion and their shipping department was overwhelmed. So I guess no $40.00 card for me since I don't have an email with the code. I just wanted to pass this along.

I never got the email but called yesterday after reading this thread. They asked for the code and it was the one right on the image someone posted on the first page (Disney Visa DVC or something). The were very nice and it was a quick call, easy $40, that's for sure.

I never got the email but called yesterday after reading this thread. They asked for the code and it was the one right on the image someone posted on the first page (Disney Visa DVC or something). The were very nice and it was a quick call, easy $40, that's for sure.
I just called and they said they needed the code? How did you get a code if you never got the email? I guess it is just not in the stars for me to get the $40!

I called 8/12. Then called about 3 weeks later...anxious :goodvibes Come to find out they sent the catalog AND gc to my old address. So someone is having a good time at my old address with that gc. But received the catalog about 2 week ago. Called that day about the GC they said it would be coming by way of fedex. Called this past Wednesday and after she verified my current address like 3 times, I got it today..

So, some people are getting gift cards via Fed-Ex and some are just getting them in plain white envelopes. Very strange, makes you wonder how many outside suppliers they have that are sending them out.

I got an envelope today with a gift card - I was hoping it was a second $40 gift card...but it was my $200 gift card from the Visa Rewards card, lol. I was happy but also disappointed because I knew the $200 would come eventually (I wanted another $40 hahaha).

I got an envelope today with a gift card - I was hoping it was a second $40 gift card...but it was my $200 gift card from the Visa Rewards card, lol. I was happy but also disappointed because I knew the $200 would come eventually (I wanted another $40 hahaha).
I've been waiting on that one for 6 weeks now!! Fingers crossed they batch process them & I'll see mine next week!

I may never know if I got a 2nd gift card... I've been traveling & got back today to find out all the mail was stolen from our community mailbox last night... I shall be content with the $40 I got!

I did my phone tour on 8/12 and just called to check up on the status. He said give it another week or two and I should have it! Perfect timing for our upcoming trip!! :banana::banana::banana:

I've actually gotten 2 gift cards at this point. Both in large white envelopes from Disney. After receiving the 2nd one I notified them and they told me to keep it as a bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!