Chase Disney Rewards $40 Giftcard offer for DVC

My gift card finally came!

Date I called: 8/8/17
Date gift card arrived: 10/3/17

Date of the letter that the gift card was attached to: 9/25/17

But hooray! And it says it is for $40.
Whew!!! It's such a relief when it finally shows up. I don't know why I got so keyed up about a free $40 gift card, but I sure was happy when mine finally arrived!

I noticed today that the deadline for calling was coming up. As a background: this Spring I got an email to call and get a $25 gift card. I called, did the tour, got the promotional material in mail but never got the card. Today when I called I mentioned it. The CM looked up my account and saw that I had called but said my account "did not show any promo code so I did not receive a gift card." Now that was of course the opposite of what I was told when I first called and did the tour which was "give it 4-6 weeks and you will get a card." This time the CM had me forward to her the email I received from Chase Disney Rewards. So...if anyone has called and still not received anything I would call and have the CM double check your account. I had better get the card this time! If I don't I will be especially bitter. Not that Disney will care; sometimes it seems that I love Disney but Disney doesn't love me. :)

I called around 8/11 and received the $40 GC today. Of course I just got back from WDW on 9/14 and probably won't be heading back until 2020...but I'll just hold on to it for then!

I called Friday morning and asked actually about three different offers I had a advertisement that came with our documents for a $30 gift card to call about it and then the email for the $40 one and then last time we were at Disney World be left us a card that said what I think it was hundred dollars or 150 I didn't take it out if we went took a tour of the Resort so I was asking if I did the online form one and and got there and then did a tour if we wouldn't be able to mow for the tour gift card as we could only do one he said no it's one in 30 days and I pulled out my card thing and it says one every 12 months but he said that wasn't true anyways he sent me a link and said I had to open every page on the link read that click on each sub title under it and read each one of them and then call him back today and one of the documents he sent me was 126 pages long so I did everybody else have a 10 to 20 minute phone call and I got a 35 minute phone call told I had to look all the stuff on the computer and then call him back on Sunday was it because I asked about touring it

I called Friday morning and asked actually about three different offers I had a advertisement that came with our documents for a $30 gift card to call about it and then the email for the $40 one and then last time we were at Disney World be left us a card that said what I think it was hundred dollars or 150 I didn't take it out if we went took a tour of the Resort so I was asking if I did the online form one and and got there and then did a tour if we wouldn't be able to mow for the tour gift card as we could only do one he said no it's one in 30 days and I pulled out my card thing and it says one every 12 months but he said that wasn't true anyways he sent me a link and said I had to open every page on the link read that click on each sub title under it and read each one of them and then call him back today and one of the documents he sent me was 126 pages long so I did everybody else have a 10 to 20 minute phone call and I got a 35 minute phone call told I had to look all the stuff on the computer and then call him back on Sunday was it because I asked about touring it
Yeah.... that definitely wasn't part of the $40 phone tour offer we all got, sounds like you're fulfilling the reqs for a different offer. Fingers crossed you get the bigger offer but I wouldn't hold my breath considering how completely incompetent they've proven themselves to be in these offers... (on the bright side that same incompetence might be why you can do both offers, maybe they don't have a decent tracking system in place!)

Friend got her gift card this past weekend. I'm going to ask her for exact information (from the letter and all), but I know she called on 9/22.

Called: 9/22
Received gift card: 10/6 or 10/7 (she texted me this weekend, I forgot what day and I can't find the text so I texted her today to ask and she's like, I told you already, lol)

No idea what the date is on the letter.

So hers was a two week turnaround. UGH. But still, yay

I got my GC over the weekend. I called on 9/23 and got my packet of stuff about a week later.
Easiest $40 I ever made!

For those that called early and STILL did not get one... do you actually have a Disney Visa and did you actually receive the email promo?
Not judging just wondering if there is a potential link anywhere.
I called 8/5 and received it 9/2 and I just cannot fathom why some that called around the same time have yet to get one weeks and weeks after I got one and then ended up getting a second one out of nowhere.

For those that called early and STILL did not get one... do you actually have a Disney Visa and did you actually receive the email promo?
I called 8/5 and received it 9/2 and I just cannot fathom why some that called around the same time have yet to get one weeks and weeks after I got one and then ended up getting a second one out of nowhere.
Plenty got it without receiving the email and/or without having a Disney Visa. As for why? Disney IT :badpc::badpc::badpc:

I do have a Disney Visa and yes, I did get the promo email. That's why it sucks so much for me that others that don't have the Visa and/or didn't get the email have already gotten theirs.:headache:

ETA: Finally decided to call. Lady was really nice and said the first week of the promo was crazy and a lot of people got left off the list when mailing the gift cards because they ran out. All calls before Sept 30 were processed and gift cards mailed out that day 9/30). So hopefully those of us who haven't gotten them will soon.

Last edited:
i called on 9/28 and received my GC earlier this week. so did my sister. thanks y'all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter