Cheap gift mailed to my DD at WDW

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Maybe not cheap - but less expensive than the Disney Florist
What would you mail your DD and her boyfriend who will be staying at the Boardwalk Inn for 5 days ?They are both 24 years old, with my DD turning 24 the day after arrival.
I would mail a package to her - tell my DD to ask for it, and also enclosed the $6 fee for package pickup.

I was thinking of lip balm, maybe hand sanitizers,...what else ?
Suggestions please

Fancy face sunblock, a Disney gift card, thick cushy running socks, rain ponchos if rain is forecasted, reusable water bottles, gum.

Love the idea of a Disney Gift Card - and the rain poncho's - one for DD and another for her boyfriend
Gum too :)

Maybe a sharpie marker too - to use for autographs or whatever needs their names.
They are going at the end of June 2019
She does not live close to us (1 1/2 hours away)
And a package upon arrival - I will tell her it will be there - would be nice to open.
Birthday card too - I can find one with princesses.

I also found a WDW blue water mister with a flexible fan I could send to her to use at the end of June.
I will send the 2 AA batteries to use too - they add the water.
It has a lanyard too - and they can ditch it at the end of their trip, if they want to.
She used it already twice in her younger years at WDW. ;)

They are going to rent a car and go to another hotel on a beach - so maybe a blow up beach ball too.
Unless they can use the beach ball in the quiet pool at the Boardwalk Inn ?

She does not eat any junk food - cake, candy, donuts - she is a RN (nurse) - and eats very healthy

Love the idea of a Disney Gift Card - and the rain poncho's - one for DD and another for her boyfriend
Gum too :)

Maybe a sharpie marker too - to use for autographs or whatever needs their names.
They are going at the end of June 2019
She does not live close to us (1 1/2 hours away)
And a package upon arrival - I will tell her it will be there - would be nice to open.
Birthday card too - I can find one with princesses.

I also found a WDW blue water mister with a flexible fan I could send to her to use at the end of June.
I will send the 2 AA batteries to use too - they add the water.
It has a lanyard too - and they can ditch it at the end of their trip, if they want to.
She used it already twice in her younger years at WDW. ;)

They are going to rent a car and go to another hotel on a beach - so maybe a blow up beach ball too.
Unless they can use the beach ball in the quiet pool at the Boardwalk Inn ?

She does not eat any junk food - cake, candy, donuts - she is a RN (nurse) - and eats very healthy
The fan idea is so cute! As far as ponchos another option is to get a pack of disposable ones. You can get them cheap and that way when the rain is done they can throw them away instead of having to lug around a wet poncho. Maybe look at your local kohl’s or target for a Disney shirt for her (that isn’t as expensive as Disney store ones) or get her a custom one from Etsy. Target also has some cute Disney socks.

I got a 4 pack of mandarin oranges in their own juice - brand is Dole.
I am going to pack some cute napkins and 4 plastic spoons.

They can throw away the mister fan - we have used it twice already in WDW.
I will also send a pack of 4 AA batteries to use with it.
They can fill it with cold water and ice.
I think the BW Inn has ice machines near the elevator.

Her box is going to be likes by both of them :)

I'm not sure about the dole fruit and hand sanitizer. Are you allowed to send liquids through the mail, or do you just have to state what it is?

so i might be the odd one out but I would not see the reason why my mom would buy me chap stick, sunblock hand sanitizer or any other toiletries and send them to my hotel while I am on vacation and more than likely will already have that stuff with me. It also sounds like a gift I would get for my DD who is 11 and not a gift i would give to someone over 15 years old. I would much rather prefer a gift card of $15 that i can use to buy some snacks or something.

I can tell the post office there is Dole Fruit in fruit juices in the box.
They can x-ray it or open it - as long at they repack it :)

so i might be the odd one out but I would not see the reason why my mom would buy me chap stick, sunblock hand sanitizer or any other toiletries and send them to my hotel while I am on vacation and more than likely will already have that stuff with me. It also sounds like a gift I would get for my DD who is 11 and not a gift i would give to someone over 15 years old. I would much rather prefer a gift card of $15 that i can use to buy some snacks or something.

Agree. So much. I have a child about the same age who went to Disney with their significant last year. I purchased them Halloween party tickets and gave him a Disney gift card.

If I sent a package to the hotel with oranges and chapstick for him, I would get the biggest eye roll in the history of the world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!