Cheap hotel for 1 night?

Figment78

Mouseketeer
I am thinking of arriving in Orlando Friday night instead of Saturday morning so I don't have to spend half a day travelling on Saturday. I was wondering if anyone knew of any inexpensive hotels that are decent enough to crash in for a night before I check into the Polynesian the next day, preferably no more than $50 for the night. I would be landing at 11:30 PM, so all I really need is a bed to crash in until the next morning. Any ideas?? (It will be just me and the hubby). Thanks!!

We also like to get there the night before, we usually stay at the Club Doubletree very close to DD, you can get some good deals on it on Travelscape.

I am staying at the Days Inn, by the Airport. Got it for $40 a night + tax via there website! Perfect for a late flight, then getting up early and going to the parks!

Cheers,
Chris
That UK Disney Fan
www.Nowt2Do.Com

We stayed at the Comfort Inn on Palm Parkway in April for $36. The room was large, clean, and had a frige.

On our last trip, we got to Orlando on Dec. 31 and checked into PO on Jan 1. Because I waited until Fall to make my reservations, the only place left in town for a decent rate was Motel 6. I had never stayed in one before and had even said I never would, but it wasn't bad. We stayed at the one on International near Universal, but I'm guessing they're all about the same. Our room was $39 on Dec. 31, which is one of the busiest days of the year, so I'm guessing it would be even a little less. It's also a good location for being about halfway between the airport and WDW. You may want to see if there's something closer to the airport, though, since you're landing late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter