Cheapest way from MCO to CBR????

ddgirl

Donald Gets No Respect!! Donald Rocks!!
Help, what is the cheapest way from MCO airport to CBR? Will be arriving around 9:30 pm and will be either two or three of us. We've used Yourride in the past and liked them but I was thinking that that'll be expensive if it is just us two. Tell me about Mears Shuttle where your ride with other people? Do you book this in advance or just walk out to the curb and get on and pay from there?

Mears probably would be the cheapest. I hav only used them once and I believe I talked to them ahead of time, but bought my transfer tickets when I got there. Someone else probably has more information.

There is always just 2 when I go. I still prefer YourRide.

Check out Fltours.com. There is a $10 coupon on line to be used anytime. I believe that will bring your cost to $75 RT. We just used them a couple of weeks ago, and they were great. From what I've read on these boards, you could have a lot of other passengers on your trip with Mears and it can take longer to get to your destination.

I did Mears last month, but unless you are the only people on the shuttle I'd advise against it. I was one of the last people off the van and it took almost one hour to get to CBR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter