Check an AP rate please?

WL2000

Mouseketeer
Hi, Would anyone be willing to check the AP rate for 9/22-9/29 for the Epcot resorts? Looking for the lease expensive:-)

Thank you!

I just checked for you.

With an AP rate...

BC -- only 2BR Club Level suite available -- average of $1,555.74/night, total of $10,890.20
BWI -- only Garden Room (those cottages that are in an outer building...stayed in one in April and they are heavenly!) with Club Level access is available -- average of $570.51/night, total $3,993.60

Everything else (YC, BWV, BCV) is unavailable... except for CBR, which WDW apparently considers an Epcot resort (but I assume you meant the ones that were walking distance to Epcot).

It said to call for Swolphin.

HTH!

I just checked for you.

With an AP rate...

BC -- only 2BR Club Level suite available -- average of $1,555.74/night, total of $10,890.20
BWI -- only Garden Room (those cottages that are in an outer building...stayed in one in April and they are heavenly!) with Club Level access is available -- average of $570.51/night, total $3,993.60

Everything else (YC, BWV, BCV) is unavailable... except for CBR, which WDW apparently considers an Epcot resort (but I assume you meant the ones that were walking distance to Epcot).

It said to call for Swolphin.

HTH!
Thanks so much! I appreciate the help. We have a room at SSR, but love the being able to walk to Epcot and DHS. Guess we will stick with what we have.
Have a great evening!

I think the passholder has to check in and show their pass at that time.

Thanks so much! I appreciate the help. We have a room at SSR, but love the being able to walk to Epcot and DHS. Guess we will stick with what we have.
Have a great evening!

I just looked up AP rates for your dates and although nothing at YC was available a few days ago, YC Water View CL is now showing as available (average $625.79/nt, total $4928.11). Since availability can/does sometimes change, I'd maybe call periodically (or ask on here for someone to check, like you did) as you never know when/if something else might become available ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter