Check-in March 2018

I just made our reservations & bought the tickets to go into The Void for that VR Star Wars experience in DTD! I can't wait. We all loooove Star Wars and my husband loves video games, so even though the price is steep @ $30/person, it's worth it as a treat! We're going to do it on arrival day! Check into the hotel, maybe spend some time in the pool (my kids must be very warm blooded creatures because they enjoy swimming when the ambient air temperature is 55 degrees), have dinner, then go have some amazing VR fun!

I just made our reservations & bought the tickets to go into The Void for that VR Star Wars experience in DTD! I can't wait. We all loooove Star Wars and my husband loves video games, so even though the price is steep @ $30/person, it's worth it as a treat! We're going to do it on arrival day! Check into the hotel, maybe spend some time in the pool (my kids must be very warm blooded creatures because they enjoy swimming when the ambient air temperature is 55 degrees), have dinner, then go have some amazing VR fun!
My daughter and I went once for a December trip and it was absolutely freezing outside but we went swimming even still because she just had to try out the roof top pool at PPH. The lifeguards were wearing jogging suits while we played in the pool.

I hope the Star Wars VR proves to be a lot of fun for you all.

So in my last two weeks of work I am wearing a different Disney shirt everyday. Yesterday I wore Oswald and no one at work even knew who Oswald was. They kept saying it was the guy on the steam boat that looked like Mickey :(

So in my last two weeks of work I am wearing a different Disney shirt everyday. Yesterday I wore Oswald and no one at work even knew who Oswald was. They kept saying it was the guy on the steam boat that looked like Mickey :(
I don’t even own that many shirts period. LOL
I didn’t know who he was til I saw the character in DCA.

We head to San Diego first and leave a week from today! I have a number of things out collecting items that will need to be packed next week! So excited!

We fly out tomorrow and it looks like it's gonna be a wet arrival. We've had that happen before though - the state needs the rain so we can't complain - mind you we will be leaving very cold weather with what is supposed to be 20 cms of snow today and tonight!

Heading to Disneyland Sunday afternoon and Monday morning March 4 & 5. We're going on a cruise to celebrate our 10th anniversary and decided we'd take advantage of our APs and get a little park time in without our kiddos. So excited. I love going to Disneyland with just my husband and it's been almost 4 years since we've had a day at Disneyland alone.

First time I've seen this thread, my Dh & I will be there March 12-16 at the Fairfield. I'm super excited, I haven't been to DLR since 2011, and so much has changed.

We are also doing the Void, as someone else posted. Hopefully I'll run into you other DISers! See ya all real soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter