Check-in Online does not have my two dvc reservations.

Sue's Mum

DIS Veteran
I input one of them manually but that was stressful in that I had to "invite" my husband to stay with me, :lmao: I did this, checked his email which gave him a link to follow and then indicated that he should click on the orange coloured 'thingy' and "accept". Except there was no orange 'thingy' to click on. Our reservations are for January 30 and Feb 10, so we are well within the time limit.

I am now holding on the telephone for MS and there is a wait of approximately 15 minutes. They are still playing Christmas carols!

MS have just told me that this service is not available through the DVC website but that it is available through two other Disney websites. Well, if I am going to have the problems listed in my first post, I will not be using the service. I will stand in line at the check-in desk. I figure that will be quicker!

I am not clear on what is going on. If you sign into the DVC Member site, the first page that comes up should show your reservations. When you are 60 days out there is supposed to appear a link that says "Check-in Online" as the first link just below the description of your reservation and you should be able to check-in using that link, which takes you to the Begin Online Check-in page, without having to invite anyone. If that is not working, for example the check-in online link is not appearing under your reservation in your first DVC site page, then something is wrong with your member site. If instead you cannot check-in after clicking on that link and going to the begin check-in page, then something is wrong with the check-in site.

I was told when when created our DVC Account to link it to my Disney experience account. Not sure if that makes a difference?

I input one of them manually but that was stressful in that I had to "invite" my husband to stay with me, :lmao: I did this, checked his email which gave him a link to follow and then indicated that he should click on the orange coloured 'thingy' and "accept". Except there was no orange 'thingy' to click on. Our reservations are for January 30 and Feb 10, so we are well within the time limit.

I am now holding on the telephone for MS and there is a wait of approximately 15 minutes. They are still playing Christmas carols!

If you plan on using FastPass+, you will need to link your DVC room reservations and park admission to MyDisneyExperience (MDX). Prior to linking your room reservation, you will need to add any Family & Friends to your profile and if any of them have their own MDX account, you will want to send them an invite to connect with them. You don't need to complete on-line check-in in order to use FP+.

What resort(s)? Online checkins for Vero, Hilton Head and Aulani are 10 days out not 60 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter