"Check In" Question???

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
When I look at my reservations, I see my confirmation number and under that, there is a green check mark and it says "You're all set". Under that, there is a link that says "Update Check In".

I click on that, and it takes me to the online check-in service which asks for my mobile number, e-mail address, credit card number and magic band order. When I try to put in my credit card information, I get a message that says "We are unable to verify your credit card information at this time" and tells me to verify that I put in the information correctly. My card information IS correct and my card is valid. I've tried several times over several days and I keep getting the same error message.

I'm wondering...is this just because I am still more than 60 days out and I am not yet eligible to do online check-in? I am in no hurry, I just couldn't figure out why it said I was "all set" when I don't have a card on file yet. I want to make sure that I don't have to go to the desk to check in, at least for the second half of our split stay.

It's most likely a website glitch and nothing to do with being more than 60 days out. Mine has said I'm all set since the reservation was made. You may have to enter your credit card info into the system before using online check-in.

Try signing into My Disney Experience Once you are in, navigate to My Profile and then payment method. You can enter your credit card there. After you do that (be sure to save it), navigate to reservations and tickets and see if the update check in button works properly. Good luck!

It's most likely a website glitch and nothing to do with being more than 60 days out. Mine has said I'm all set since the reservation was made. You may have to enter your credit card info into the system before using online check-in.

Try signing into My Disney Experience Once you are in, navigate to My Profile and then payment method. You can enter your credit card there. After you do that (be sure to save it), navigate to reservations and tickets and see if the update check in button works properly. Good luck!
I already have my credit card info stored in my MDE account. I also have my PIN set up too so I don't think that's it.

I had a problem on our last trip, turned out I received a new CC, same number as before, just a new expires on date and new number on the back. It wouldn't work until that new info was added via my online profile.

It has to be a glitch, my account used to say I was all set for my January reservation, now the online check-in button pops up, and it also won't take my info, even tried different credit cards, even though credit card and all other info is on file.

Yep, been having the same problem. I even tried a different card and the same message. I even logged into my husband’s account and the same message. Like you, my cc is stored. I have a month before I arrive, so will continue to try. I just like getting my room assignment, especially because we don’t arrive until 9:00pm.

I had the same problem. I ended up going into my profile and updating my credit card, twice, then went back to check in and was able to select it
I STILL cannot however, add my cell phone to my check in and it's really getting annoying.

I had a similar problem last year before our December trip. It turned out that the CCV number from CC was not on my account.

Even with online check-in and even with a CC on your MDE account, we are often asked at check in to provide the card again.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter