Check In time at HRH

BelleBeast

OKW Owner and Proud of It!!
I spent the whole day trying to book HRH for mid June and finally got a reservation through Loews!!!

I am so excited!!!!Yes!!

But... What time is check-in??? Can I check in at 8:00am and grab my room keys and head over to Front of the Line Access for the day??? Can we use Front of the line Access on the day we check out ??/

I am so excited!!!

Please help me ~ I'm trying to surprise dear hubby for Fathers Day!!!

Thanks,
BelleBeast

You can check in as early as 7 am. Your rooms might not be ready until 4 pm, but you can still get your room keys.

Can we use Front of the line Access on the day we check out ??/
Please help me ~ I'm trying to surprise dear hubby for Fathers Day!!!

Yes you can. Lucky hubby!

YES, YES, YES!!! We did just that when we were there in April. We checked in around 10:30am and headed to the parks. Our pick up time to MCO wasn't until 3:00 pm so back to the parks we went on check out day!!

Don't you need to hand your keycard back when you check out? If not, that's even more reason for staying on site at Universal. I thought we would only get this perk for the one day when we stay at Royal Pacific on July 1st.

Gerry

When we checked out they told us to keep the room keys as souveniers. Pretty nice of them!
ADP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter