Check-in when using "rented points"

oscar

Earning My Ears
We are a large group going to BWV in September this year. We have reservations for 4 villas, two of them using own points, two using rented points. All four reservations are made in my name, as also the person we rented from notified MS about this when reservations were confirmed. We will arrive on different flights, and may be an hour or two separated for check-in. I managed to notify MS about a name change on the 2nd reservation I did with own points, but they don't accept name changes made by me for the reservations using rented points. What would you do: Tell all my guests on arrival to quote a given reservation number and ask for the villa reserved in my name, or take the hassle to ask the the person who rented his points to us to contact MS and change the name of the reservations again ? Does is really matter ?

If your guests will be arriving before you, you should have their name put on a reservation (yours or the rented one) or they will NOT be allowed to check in- even if they know the reservation number.

If you aill arrive before them, you can instruct the desk to allow them to check-in or to call your room when they arrive.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter