Check in

WDWmom08

Mouseketeer
I am 10 days out and the system will not let me check in. When I go to the site it only gives me vero or hhi as resort options. Any advice?

What's your actual check-in date? 10 days out is the earliest you can check-in, and sometimes the calculation of it can differ.

Otherwise, it could be a famous Disney IT glitch. When we went in 2016, online check-in was glitching and we weren't able to complete it until the morning of our arrival. Ended up being pointless because they didn't have our welcome packet ready at the entrance because I did it so late. But, wasn't a big deal - just had to go to the desk.

I have found that the early check in for Aulani doesn’t really work at 10 days out. Seems to work at 7 days or less just fine.

I am 10 days out and the system will not let me check in. When I go to the site it only gives me vero or hhi as resort options. Any advice?

And you are on the actual Aulani site, right? I'm not sure why it would list Vero or HHI as options--the only options should either be Aulani DVC Villas or Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa.

You are looking at your home resorts which are HHI and vero right? You need to click out of those and go to Aulani sight. I had the same problem last week but finally figured it out. It’s a little confusing.

We had the exact same problem, I tried to check in 10 days out, BUT if you read it closely, you can check in INSIDE of 10 days ( we arrive on the 16th ). i went back in the next morning and was able to check in with no issue... Have a safe trip and hope to see you there!!!

I was on the dvc site under the reservation and I clicked through their check in link. I have no idea why it only lists those two resorts. Our home is BLT. But I still can't check in.

You need to go to www.disneyaulani.com. At the top, right of the page, there is a tab called "My Aulani." Drop it down and follow the link to online check-in. You'll need your confirmation number.

Thank you that worked. Why is this so difficult? Under room requests it said you are able to make up to two room requests but when you select it I was only given a box to check ground floor. Ugh...that's definitely not what I want. Where else can you make a room request? Also, I remembered on Disney's WDW site that you could note what you were celebrating. It never gave me that option.

Thank you that worked. Why is this so difficult? Under room requests it said you are able to make up to two room requests but when you select it I was only given a box to check ground floor. Ugh...that's definitely not what I want. Where else can you make a room request? Also, I remembered on Disney's WDW site that you could note what you were celebrating. It never gave me that option.

We did our room request via online chat with Member services (on the DVC site--NOT the Aulani site!). We were also celebrating something and were able to get that added to our reservation as well by using online chat.

Just so you know, you can actually call Aulani now and request specific room locations, right down to the room numbers. we have a two bed room ocean view, but i called and requested first choice and second choice for room numbers. they have added it to my reservation. in typical disney fashion, they wont guarantee anything, but they usually able to come thru with one of your selections..

example, Ewa Tower, not short wing. 11th floor or higher, then Rooms XXXX ( i gave them 5 room choices ). even though you did it on line, if you know where you want to be, call them. they will add your requests to you reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!