check out this Disney lunchbox

Wow--that is awesome! I love the altered lunchboxes with the file cards but haven't tried one yet. This is totally making me want to though--especially with all the leftover Disney embellishments I'm likely to have when I finally finish our trip albums!

That's really a cute set! And actually, the lunchbox itself isn't altered at all (except for the ribbons added to the handle). I have the same one! :)

That is sooooooo cute! Love it, love it, love it! It's going into my scraplift file for sure.

DiznEeyore, where did you find a lunch box like that?

Jeanne

Thanks for the autograph book idea that's great. We are going in May my DS's 4 and 6 it's their first time. that will be great and then I can put the autographs right in their scrapbooks, love it. Nancy

DiznEeyore said:
That's really a cute set! And actually, the lunchbox itself isn't altered at all (except for the ribbons added to the handle). I have the same one! :)

I have that lunchbox, too!!! I keep ribbon in it!! :goodvibes

oooooh i love it! thanks for sharing. and for those of you that have the lunchbox itself, where did you find it?

thanks

I bought my lunchbox at the "store" for the Disneyland exhibit (why can't I remember the "official" name right now?!) that's touring museums when it was here in Detroit at The Henry Ford. It must be available other places, but I'm not sure where to suggest looking. Maybe check on eBay?

:wave2: I just bought that same lunchbox on ebay with shipping it came to 10 and change which I thought was a good deal. ebay has plenty of them for sale.. can't wait to get it and start working on it. wanted to buy two but will wait till I get this one and work on it. I also thought I saw that at one of the reorts with candy or cookies in it. did anyone else see it also. let me know as I will tell my son to get one when he leaves on the 20th. thanks marianne :goodvibes

I purchased the lunchbox at a store in NJ called "five below" ... everything is under $5!!

WOW!! Maybe I should see if they still have them and sell them on ebay!!! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter