Checked Luggage Searching-Our Experience

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
We took a Disney cruise this month, and I meant to post about our luggage experience but I forgot till now! It was out first time flying with the new procedures, and one of our bags was searched on the way home. Hubby used to use luggage locks, but he switched to cable ties because of the new procedures (not difficult for us, as I work for a company that makes them so I have a closetful of various colors and sizes). The bag that worried him the most was our garment bag, as it is broken so he pieces it together with cable ties to hold it shut. Of course, as luck would have it, that was the bag they searched. We had nothing in it but clothes, so I don't know if they saw something suspicious on their equipment or if they just needed to fill a quota and it looked like an easy one. But happily, they must have noticed that it wouldn't close properly, so they sealed it really good with tape. Overall, the whole experience was very painless!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter