Checkin: Quiet on the Single Parents Board

We just got home from pop a few ago. Poly is really nice too, but Contemporary is our favorite. I just started looking into DVC when we got home, wasn't a fan of Pop although it wasn't bad, we got what we paid for. How old are your kids? Any good dining reservations coming up?

Hi All! I haven't checked in since the board first started...mostly because I forget that it's here! We are currently planning an October 2016 trip and are very excited about it! This will be our 4th trip, but two of them have been short (long weekends), so I'm looking forward to this one which will be 7 days in the parks. Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi All! I haven't checked in since the board first started...mostly because I forget that it's here! We are currently planning an October 2016 trip and are very excited about it! This will be our 4th trip, but two of them have been short (long weekends), so I'm looking forward to this one which will be 7 days in the parks. Hope everyone is doing well!

Glad all is well with you and the family. Sounds like a great trip! Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!