Checking in early?

vellamint

DIS Veteran
Okay - if I do a grocery stop before we arrive will they have a place to store the perishables.

I was going to have the kids wear their bathing suits on the plane but now I'm thinking that might not be too comfortable....do they have a changing area by the pools?

Lastly, if our cabin is not ready, I guess we are allowed to stay parked at the check-in area and bus to the pool etc. right?

Thanks!

I've never done the first one, so maybe someone else can answer that! :)

Yes, there are places to change by the pool - it would probably be much better for them to wear normal clothes on the plane, and just change when they get there.

Yes, you can check in early, park your vehicle, and go enjoy yourselves! You have access to the buses and all the amenities the minute you check in! :Pinkbounc

We checked in at the front desk at 1:00 and was told that the earliest the cabins would be available would be 3:00. We went off property to lunch and then grocery shopping and before we knew it, it was 3:00. Although they gave us our cabin keys(& UPH), we had to call at 3:00 to find out our cabin number. They provided us with the phone number - 407-854-2727, if I remember correctly.

I do not think that there would be anywhere for you to put your perishables. Maybe our could buy an inexpensive cooler to use.

As far as swimming, I'd change when you get to the pools.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter