Checking in ?

99Wendy

Mouseketeer
we are headed to US for our first visit in just a few weeks!
I booked a package @ Portofino thru Costco with tickets etc...
Do I get all of that when I check in?
I’m so used to planning our every move at Disney this minimal planning is giving me a bit of anxiety :P

Check your email to see if you need to pick up your tickets at the will-call kiosk which is beside the ticket desk.

Thanks... I don’t see anything about will call, but did see where it said we had to print out express pass tickets at a kiosk - so maybe that’s the same thing
We are just going to enjoy the pool our first afternoon, so will have time to figure things out!

Thanks... I don’t see anything about will call, but did see where it said we had to print out express pass tickets at a kiosk - so maybe that’s the same thing
We are just going to enjoy the pool our first afternoon, so will have time to figure things out!
I'm a Universal planning neophyte; however, my understanding is that your room keys should serve as your Express Passes, so I don't think those would be printed at a kiosk. Maybe call Portofino Bay and ask? I would be really interested to hear what you learn and your experience with Costco travel. I've been fake planning a vacation in May in order to price compare different methods of booking (Universal package, Universal hotel+tickets separately, booking through Costco, tickets through Undercover Tourist, using annual pass discounts, etc.), and it doesn't matter how I slice it, Costco is ALWAYS cheaper, usually by at least $150, sometimes more. So we will most likely be booking through Costco as well.

Express is your room key as EmJ has stated above. Does it give you any confirmation numbers in your email to use?

Express is your room key as EmJ has stated above. Does it give you any confirmation numbers in your email to use?
Yes! Thank you ! I finally found what to do in the teeny tiny print! I am supposed to go to a will call kiosk at the resort and swipe a cc card. Thank so much for “Holding my hand” on this

Yes! Thank you ! I finally found what to do in the teeny tiny print! I am supposed to go to a will call kiosk at the resort and swipe a cc card. Thank so much for “Holding my hand” on this

Perfect. The will-call kiosk is at the ticket desk. To get to the ticket desk, you go through the lobby and up a little ramp that is on the left side. It is at the entrance to the club level room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!