Cheeky tour of the crew areas!

bbel

DIS Veteran
This was my favourite class of ship to work as crew because the crew areas and cabins were the best on any of the ships I've worked on!
Here's a little lockdown tour of Quantum Class. This is what I see everyday for months. I miss it :(
Now you dont have to pay for the All Access tour haha!

This guy has done a few videos that good to watch if you're an RC (or cruising in general) fan!

Thanks for sharing! The crew areas seem nicer than I had pictured in my head, but I guess it would be hard to keep the place staffed if it wasn't a pleasant place to live!

Funniest part: the sign in the crew mess telling them not to waste food... on a cruise ship. :rotfl2:Sure.... the CREW are the ones causing food waste LOL.

I worked cruise ships for 9 months back in the '80's. I loved the work, I loved the people, I loved meeting people from all over the world; I hated the crew areas and cabins.

Things sure have changed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!