Cheers to Character Cavalcades, Cocktails and Celebrations! 2/1 3 HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

Jenny Sanders

DIS Veteran
An Introduction...

Hello friends and :welcome: to what's sure to be another super fun and exciting TR from yours truly! There were so many wonderful things about this trip that for the first time in forever, I'm not quite sure where to start...So, let me begin by introducing myself to those of you who I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet. My name is Jenny and I have been writing TR's for the DIS for years and years and years...I am also one half of the YouTube channel Jen and Joe on the Go! http://www.youtube.com/c/JenandJoeontheGo This has become another passion of mine and one I will be sharing quite a bit of with you as well.

I love all things Disney and fortunately am able to visit the parks quite often for someone who lives in Illinois. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom but there's something special about all of them. My favorite rides are the classics, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan's Flight, and Pirate's of the Caribbean. That being said, I also love some of the newbies like Rise of the Resistance and Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway.

I have met some amazing people here on the boards and am grateful to say that some of them have truly become some of my closest friends. I was so fortunate to get to spend time with them again during this trip. @CruellaNY and @pepperandchips will definitely be making appearances during these tales...I love them and truly miss them. If you haven't read through some of their reports, be sure to check them out. They are full of a lot of Disney wealth and knowledge as well as being super fun and amazing friends!!!

So, grab your favorite martini, IPA, or glass of Chardonnay and get ready for what's sure to be a lot of fun as we get on our way...

F3515E78-57C0-4761-A1AE-D99DDBB52249.jpeg

Present . Following along and looking forward to reading more about your adventures especially- dis meets and videos .

Present . Following along and looking forward to reading more about your adventures especially- dis meets and videos .

:welcome:

It was so nice to meet up with friends. They are so special to me and we had such a good time together.

Reactions: DLo
I have met some amazing people here on the boards and am grateful to say that some of them have truly become some of my closest friends. I was so fortunate to get to spend time with them again during this trip. @CruellaNY and @pepperandchips will definitely be making appearances during these tales..
:love:
We always look forward to our trips with you guys! And now feel like it's going to be forever until our next one :(
And of course I always enjoy reading about myself in other reoports lol!
If you haven't read through some of their reports, be sure to check them out. They are full of a lot of Disney wealth and knowledge as well as being super fun and amazing friends!!!
Going to start my Sept. one as soon as I finish up my July one!

Great to hear that you are back and enjoyed your trip.
Of course I followed along on YouTube, and I’ll be reading along here.

Great to have you following along Jeff!

I'm here! Can't wait to hear about your latest trip :goodvibes

Hi Tracy!!!

Hi, Jenny :wave2: So excited to hear all about your trip!!

Hi Jackie!!!

Yay I’m here and ready for all the details of your trip! Great to have a new report to follow along :goodvibes

Happy to have you along Moira!

Yay! I watched some of your videos last night to prepare for my upcoming trip. Looks like it's very different than August now.

Hi Dina! Yes, we felt it was a little different than July...

:love:
We always look forward to our trips with you guys! And now feel like it's going to be forever until our next one :(
And of course I always enjoy reading about myself in other reoports lol!

Then, you will be very busy here! LOL!!!😘😁😘😁

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter