Chef Mickey's and Wishes/Fireworks

cajunmommy

DIS Veteran
Hi gang! I've been lurking for a while and have gathered tons of useful info. Now I've got a request for advice.

I'm planning on dinner @ Chef Mickey's on our 1st night (end of Pres.Wk) to give my DIL's a preview of the MK. I would love to co-ordinate our PS with viewing of Wishes. Anyone know if you are able to see from the CR? Or would we need to relocate for viewing?

I don't want to waste an entry to the park - we'll probably attempt a viewing from inside MK if schedules allow later that week. It would just be icing on the cake if we could see the fireworks our 1st night.

Thanks in advance!:wave2:

I'm pretty sure you can't see the fireworks from Chef Mickeys. I'm going to bump this back to page one in hopes that someone who knows for sure will reply. :)

Thanks for responding, Dopeygirl.
Having never been to Chef Mickey's, I wasn't sure if you could view the fireworks from inside the restaurant. I was just hoping for some scheduling suggestions so we could coordinate our PS with viewing from somewhere outside the MK.
Thanks again!

No, you can't view Fireworks from Chef Mickey's, but you can go to the observatory balcony on the other end of the same level and view. There is an exit door right behind the sundries store section. Can't remember what the name is, I'm sure there is someone that can remember it.
Don't worry, you can get back in. YOu will be right under the monorail. Viewing here is an experience, if you have never done this.

Hi.

We have gone to Chef Mickey's twice on the first night we arrive, to get the kids geared up for Disney without having to actually buy admission tickets for the parks, since Day One we usually arrive later in the day.

Last year when we were there in October we went to Chef Mickey's and then went out on the Balcony which is on the same level as Chef Mickey's and watched the fireworks. It was a perfect way to begin our visit to Disney. I think we had reservations for 7:45. After supper and before the fireworks we wondered through the shops also on the same level to kill some time.

Hope you have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter