Chef Mickey's now closing for rehab from late November through December

We have dinner reservations for 12/6, and have not yet received an email. Anyone know the title of the email, so I can search through my inbox?

We have dinner reservations for 12/6, and have not yet received an email. Anyone know the title of the email, so I can search through my inbox?

The email was from Disney Destinations, and this was the title: Important information regarding your Chef Mickey's Reservation

Ours is the week after. No email. We'll eat there either location.

Last edited:

We have December 3rd reservations and haven't received anything. I have a group of 7, and by the time I found out, it was way to late to get another character breakfast. Not sure what I am going to do. Holding on to the reservation for now, but hopefully I see some fast feedback after the move.

Yes, I have breakfast on the 28th and I received an email. Since that is the "start" date, I hope they have everything ready and no kinks in the system.

I wonder if I should contact Disney? We have not received any email regarding our 12/6 ADR.

Thanks. We have our reservation on 12/20 and haven't received an email. Seems like the refurb will be complete by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts