Chef's table or Steakhouse 55?

Our experience at Chef's Counter at Napa Rose (2 times) have been fantastic. They did a great job of talking to you about what kind of things you like and dislike They then prepared foods for us individually that was to our taste as well as stretching our borders a bit at times. We also shared bites with each other so we could try other things.

I would hit SH55. I've done the chef's table and while it was good, I really wasn't all that impressed.

It really depends on your tastes. Everyone is different. I have done the Chef's Table. The food was quite good, but I think the company I was in made it even better. I don't think I would have enjoyed it otherwise. We had Chef Sutton that night. BUT, Napa Rose is not really my cup of tea. The 4 slices of filet mignon were very good, as was the mushroom risotto. The mini Tiger salad was not to my liking. Despite my explaining I did not like spicy, Chef presented it saying I would like it how he did it. I didn't, but I picked around it. The oatmeal ice cream with apple slices was really good. Oh and the starter was the diver scallop in a lemon sauce. However, I told chef I didn't like scallops and he made the dish with a prawn. It was very good.

I LOVE Steakhouse 55. I love everything that has been presented. Including breakfast and tea!!

It really depends on your tastes. Everyone is different. I have done the Chef's Table. The food was quite good, but I think the company I was in made it even better. I don't think I would have enjoyed it otherwise. We had Chef Sutton that night. BUT, Napa Rose is not really my cup of tea. The 4 slices of filet mignon were very good, as was the mushroom risotto. The mini Tiger salad was not to my liking. Despite my explaining I did not like spicy, Chef presented it saying I would like it how he did it. I didn't, but I picked around it. The oatmeal ice cream with apple slices was really good. Oh and the starter was the diver scallop in a lemon sauce. However, I told chef I didn't like scallops and he made the dish with a prawn. It was very good.

I LOVE Steakhouse 55. I love everything that has been presented. Including breakfast and tea!!

SH55 is one of the best values on property too. The meals are all top notch for the price you pay especially for a Disney property.

Chefs counter would be my recommendation! The chats with multiple chefs during your meal is very enjoyable, and they are adaptable on the fly if you see something other diners are having that you would be interested in.

For SH55, we had a chance to do the winemaker event (sp?), and that was fantastic as well, with the vineyard owners and chef marcel making the rounds at each table.

Have a great time either way!

Both choices are good, but I give the edge to Chef's Table since that is a more unique experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!