EaxUVCc.jpg

Cubs Husbands:

R3h13Xk.jpg

R3h13Xk

rLsgmAa.jpg

Brewers husbands

U9Apwaa.jpg

Last edited:
KB getting 2 in a row off, as well as Willy and Addie (no game tomorrow)
Let's get the series Cub's!!!!!!Hoping Monty stays hot!!!!
DflMvlJWsAAyyp8.jpg:large

Cubs Wives

I have a story about the woman in the AAJ Jersey. She was there with her husband and her young teen daughter. They had a nice "Almora #5" sign and they cheered on his wife Krystal. At the end of the game AAJ and Krystal came up to the dugout and tossed her "wrist warmers" (I have no idea what they are really called) with #5 on them up to the family. I thought it was sooo cute! So I leaned down and said, "Your sign worked!". The woman says, "Oh, we're friends of theirs." And I thought ... WTH! There were so many other fans and kids who are NOT personal friends of the players who would have really enjoyed something like that and AAJ tosses his gear to someone he knows.

I also have a photo (that I am not going to post) of AAJ being vert angry with Krystal while she held their child. He was really chewing her out and kept on gesturing to the outfield. She kept on smiling at him, almost to placate him. That really did not sit well with me. There has been something that I've not liked about AAJ for a while and I can't put my finger on it. For the longest time I though that it was because he wasn't Dex. Maybe it's his immaturity? I don't know, but the Wives game really pushed my "uneasiness" about him to "dislike". I don't hate him, I'll still cheer for him but he is one of my least favorite players on the team.

fg5zvKy.jpg

j5SxBno.jpg

If you look closely, you'll see Rizzo to the left of this photo and his fiance Emily playing third.

KFKD0s6.jpg

Last edited:

Cubs Wives

I have a story about the woman in the AAJ Jersey. She was there with her husband and her young teen daughter. They had a nice "Almora #5" sign and they cheered on his wife Krystal. At the end of the game AAJ and Krystal came up to the dugout and tossed her "wrist warmers" (I have no idea what they are really called) with #5 on them up to the family. I thought it was sooo cute! So I leaned down and said, "Your sign worked!". The woman says, "Oh, we're friends of theirs." And I thought ... WTH! There were so many other fans and kids who are NOT personal friends of the players who would have really enjoyed something like that and AAJ tosses his gear to someone he knows.

I also have a photo (that I am not going to post) of AAJ being vert angry with Krystal while she held their child. He was really chewing her out and kept on gesturing to the outfield. She kept on smiling at him, almost to placate him. That really did not sit well with me. There has been something that I've not liked about AAJ for a while and I can't put my finger on it. For the longest time I though that it was because he wasn't Dex. Maybe it's his immaturity? I don't know, but the Wives game really pushed my "uneasiness" about him to "dislike". I don't hate him, I'll still cheer for him but he is one of my least favorite players on the team.

fg5zvKy.jpg

j5SxBno.jpg

If you look closely, you'll see Rizzo to the left of this photo and his fiance Emily playing third.

KFKD0s6.jpg
Only thing I can mention is that he and Machado are very close, and Machado is a real DBag soooooo...

I caught bits and pieces of the game~ Monty was terrific. Going to be hard to ignore the 6 man when Yu gets back. I was on twitter a minute ago,...more Brewer fan's raced over there as SOON as the game ended than Cub fan's based on the order of the tweet's. Not to their own page to celebrate, to the Cubs page. It's cute and flattering at the same time. Well, a game and a half back..we'll get that back soon and then some.

Last edited:
Time to turn up the heat in St. Louis!

No JHey tonight :(

Hope to get
source.gif
out early..gonna patience at the plate!

LETS GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!
DfwpxtfVQAAPn6E.jpg
DfwVIH1W4AEh94y.jpg:large

Last edited:
Mission accomplished on Wacha. As thrilled as I am with the crushing of the dirty bird's, I can't help but wonder what is going through Hendrick's mind on all those runs being scored....tonight.
4a65f53b9b33db3bfed59023e4a27754--go-cubs-go-arches.jpg

Tonight's *I hope they saved some runs for Kyle* lineup
(I guess since AAJ didn't homer, he got the short straw, lol)

LETS GO CUBBIE'S! CRUSH THE DIRTY BIRD'S!!!!!!!!!
Df1gpaTXkAAATX2.jpg

Cubs Wives

fg5zvKy.jpg

j5SxBno.jpg

KFKD0s6.jpg

It's been on my mind, what you witnessed between AAJ and Krystal..do you think maybe he was over-reacting to if she was playing too hard 4 mo's pg?

Cubs%2BFlag%2Bon%2BArch.jpg
AwwYeahhh...another series W! Thank you JHey for the insurance bomb!
Df3VHFdXkAArT1a.jpg:large

Last edited:
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY CUBBIE DIS-DAD'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy the day, and hope the night brings another gift of the
W!

Worst thing about last night's game? Davis and Smoltz calling it.
I listened to Pat and Ron and muted the TV. I can appreciate Smolz knowledge of the sport but his ability to transfer it to the viewing audience is awful. Tonight is on ESPN :rolleyes::headache: 2 games in a row of gross announcing. Barf

It's been on my mind, what you witnessed between AAJ and Krystal..do you think maybe he was over-reacting to if she was playing too hard 4 mo's pg?
I guess so. I didn't really pay attention to how hard she played.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter