Chicago Marathon 2018 (Oct 7th) DIS Meet Race!

latest

0*vHPYkNJNiJnRKBon.

giphy.gif

I’m game for the shake out run and pre race meet up! Hopefully we can meet post race too, keep me posted on where we decide to meet up.

i am trying not to look at the weather. Right now accuweather is saying rain. I am hoping the rain forecast has lots of time to change. i don't want rain :(.

i am trying not to look at the weather. Right now accuweather is saying rain. I am hoping the rain forecast has lots of time to change. i don't want rain :(.

Too early. It was supposed to rain all this weekend and now, not so much. We've changed our plans to go to a carnival and my husband to go golfing. Which means it will likely snow.
thumb_life-is-like-chicago-weather-you-never-know-what-youre-15629996.png

Had my first Chicago marathon pre-race nightmare last night. For some reason our daughters were with us and we had a car (neither of these things will be true). I had dropped Chris off at the race start to get ready for the race and then to run an errand with the girls, because of course I would 1) have an errand to run in Chicago and 2)choose to do it right before the marathon starts. I lose track of time and by the time I try to get back to the race start the race has already started. I start frantically trying to get ready only to be told that the race is basically over and I missed it. WHAT?!?!

Also, it was so incredibly hot during the race that I see them carrying around sweat-drenched runners on like portable stretchers. Like so

giphy.gif

The race is still over 2 weeks away and I'm already having these dreams. Not.a.good.sign.

panic-attack-gif-2.gif

i finally got mine. i checked the mail yesterday before mail was delivered. Being anxious I checked again this morning and there was mail in the box and one of the items was the guide with bib pick up. Stalking the weather now. of course today my leg hurts and my back hurts. i think it is all in my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!