***Chicago Pumpkin Farm Meet*** October 28, 2006

Bunchkin

DIS Veteran
Much talk has been done about this meet on the Chicago Area Thread, but here are the official details for the Meet Board!!

Hope everyone can make it!! :cool1:

Saturday, October 28th at 10am - Bengston's Pumpkin Farm Meet!!!

Here is the web site for details on activities at the farm, prices, COUPONS!!, and directions!! : Bengston's

We go to Bengston's every year and really enjoy all the Halloween fun! They have rides for the kids, a petting zoo, corn maze, hay rides, a hilarious pig race, a Halloween store, lots of yummy food and tons of great pumpkins and gords. There is too much entertainment there to list!
And for those die hard WDW funnel cake fans....Bengston's are bigger and better! :thumbsup2
Check out their web site for all the details!!

We can plan to meet at the front of the enterance at 9:45am.
And stay as long as you like! :)

**Unfortunatly, there will be no game/pizza meet for later in the afternoon as was previously planned. There will be some construction going on in our home and it will be impossible to have people there at the time. We are ripping up the 1st floor flooring and putting down hard wood floors starting that week! :) ** We'll have to have a game night on a future date!! :thumbsup2

Bunchkin- thanks for posting about it. Not sure if my family and I can make it. I'll have to see what's going on that day. If I can't make it, I'll meet up in a future meet. :)

Hi Nicole!!! :wave2:

We will be there - it's going to be so much fun!!!! :cool1:

slo said:
Hi Nicole!!! :wave2:

We will be there - it's going to be so much fun!!!! :cool1:

Great!!! Will the whole family be coming?? :teeth:

Oh, here's a tip for everyone!! If you want to get a pumpkin, save it for last. They have wheelbarrows you can use to take them to your car.
Or sometimes we bring a wagon with us. :thumbsup2

Ironically, CarolAnnC has been really wanting to go to a pumpkin farm, and it got put off until this weekend. She's never seen this pumpkin farm and I was thinking about taking her there since it's fairly close.

So, at this point, we are tentative, but there's a really good chance that we'll be there. We just have to run it past her Mother and Sister, who are also going with.

John, that would be great if you guys could make it! :thumbsup2
And it's not that far away from you!

Oh Geez!! You know, I just noticed this is *next* weekend. :confused3 We're all going tomorrow! Big Oops! on my part. Guess I better tell Carol as soon as she get's home. Well, maybe if she likes it, we'll be back next weekend for the meet.

:guilty: I'm going to miss this meet, too!

DH and I are going to Michigan next weekend.

Hi, Nicole :wave:

Mark & I aren't going to be able to do the Pumpkin Patch thing this weekend either. Hope everyone that can go has a GREAT time...I'll be looking for some pictures of you all! :goodvibes

Bunchkin said:
Great!!! Will the whole family be coming?? :teeth:

Oh, here's a tip for everyone!! If you want to get a pumpkin, save it for last. They have wheelbarrows you can use to take them to your car.
Or sometimes we bring a wagon with us. :thumbsup2

No, not all of us :sad2:

Kevin has some FD training that morning :firefight and I'm still not sure about Katie. I would like to leave her home because it's going to be so cold, but I'm not sure if I will have anyone to watch her - so we'll have to see :rolleyes:

Hey, I'll be there. But I already told you that in person Bunchkin! I thought I'd add my name to the mix here just in case anyone out there really really wants to meet me (insert canned laughter here)!! :rotfl2:

I keed I keed!!

:wave2:

SamIAm21 said:
Hey, I'll be there. But I already told you that in person Bunchkin! I thought I'd add my name to the mix here just in case anyone out there really really wants to meet me (insert canned laughter here)!! :rotfl2:

I keed I keed!!

:wave2:

You're too punny!!! :rotfl2:

I'm glad you and Megan are going!!! :teeth:

FUNNEL CAKES HERE WE COME!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter