Child-Free Night!

socjax13

Earning My Ears
Guys! Im so excited! My dad and husband surprised me with a CHILD FREE night at Disney with my mom! We live in Tampa and are passholders, so we are at WDW all the time, but its very rare to have an adults-only moment, let alone an entire night! So...what should we do?? We're staying at Pop and don't really need to go into the parks. I feel like just laying at the pool with a drink and a book sounds amazing, but also feel like we should venture out. Thoughts?

I love pool days - that's always a good start -

Then either A ) food and shopping at DS or B ) if you have your own car - resort hop. Make your own progressive dinner ( cocktails at one, dinner at another and then dessert at a 3rd - both the monorail resorts and BW area are great for this ).

Go on at least one of your favorite rides with a fastpass. It's a whole different experience without children to tend to! Then window shopping at DS is nice too. Can take the shuttle back to your hotel. Also resort hopping is fun.

It depends on what you are into:
sports: golf, mini-golf, fishing, marathon, bowling, ESPN Club, WWS/ESPN Zone, etc
shopping: DTD, area outlet malls, large scale malls
drinking: Jellyrolls, Raglan Road, monorail tour of resorts, walking tour of resorts in the Boardwalk area
movies: DTD 24 screen theater some with meals served by waiters
night clubbing: Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, Raglan Road, Citywalk
resort tours: monorail tour of resorts, Boardwalk around the lake tour of resorts, horse drawn tour of FWC, AKL/AKV
offsite: Gaylord Palms Resort, Citywalk, swamp tour
eating: Formal GF 5* Chef's Table @ V&As

Guys! Im so excited! My dad and husband surprised me with a CHILD FREE night at Disney with my mom! We live in Tampa and are passholders, so we are at WDW all the time, but its very rare to have an adults-only moment, let alone an entire night! So...what should we do?? We're staying at Pop and don't really need to go into the parks. I feel like just laying at the pool with a drink and a book sounds amazing, but also feel like we should venture out. Thoughts?
If your free night lands on a Saturday - Tuesday, you could go to the Jason and Billy music show in the lounge at POFQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!