Child swap question????

carone0318

Disney-aholic, can't get enough of this place!!!
I have a child swap question. We will be going down in June and our 5.5 yr old dd will finally be tall enough to go on the 40" & above rides. I also will have a 16 month old ds with us too. My question is, say if I get in line with dh, myself, dd and ds for splash mountain. My dh and dd ride on it, then we child swap and dh stays with my ds while I go on it, can my dd come ride with me???? So, in essense, she would get to ride 2 times in a row with ea parent while the other parent child swaps. Can we do this??? Anybody's help would be great :confused:

Yes, your oldest can ride 2x, once with dh and once with you. We did this with our two girls when our youngest wasn't tall enough. Just make sure you check with the CM at each entrance and let them know you want to child swap - each ride does it differently. Some attractions make you all wait in line and some you can wait in the gift shop or outside in the shade while the first rider rides. Using a combination of Child Swap and Fast Pass worked really well for us. Have fun.
TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter