Christmas at WDW

gabbysmom04

DIS Veteran
how hard is it to book a resort for christmas and new years. I would like to spend next christmas and new years at the world, I'm wondering if it will be impossible to stay anywhere but my home resort. Also, which resort has the best decorations? Thanks for the help.

By "next Christmas and New Years", do you mean December, 2005 or December 2006? I would hope you mean December 2006, because there would be no hope of getting anything for 2005.

It should be no problem getting a ressie at your home resort for the Holidays at the 11 month mark, but if you want either a 2 bedroom or studio or GV, I would call day by day for the days between the holiday times.

gabbysmom04 said:
how hard is it to book a resort for christmas and new years. I would like to spend next christmas and new years at the world, I'm wondering if it will be impossible to stay anywhere but my home resort. Also, which resort has the best decorations? Thanks for the help.

Not this year but wait until Janurary of 2006 and book your reservations for Christmas of 2006.

I guess I should have said that it would be 2006 or maybe even 2007 we are going on the 10 night disney cruise in Sept. of 2006 so more then likely it would be 2007.

I try to plan way in advance where we will be so I have the points to spend or try and save. So thanks for the help.

gabbysmom04 said:

We usually book VWL at 11 months for Christmas-cant beat it for decorations and close to MK for that time of year IMO. Did stay at BWV one year and it was great for EPCOT NYE Fireworks and then stroll back to the room and it also had very good decorations and Christmas feel. Both need 11 months or strategic planning. Either of these 2 Resorts at Christmas are considered the "ULTIMATE" in our trips to WDW because we love Christmas and New Years, perfect weather and it is freezing back home, parks are open early and late and we are past the commando all day rush we used to be in so bigger crowds are irrelevant with FP.

We absolutely love the VWL during Christmas. Disney really knows how to "Deck the Halls" for Christmas. If you do go during the Christmas season, make sure you visit all the resorts to see the various themes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter