Christmas Eve Dining question

dizzyfan

Mouseketeer
Okay here is my question - this is our first trip during the Christmas season and I am a little worried after reading the boards about getting into the park we want to get into on Christmas Eve. So I am trying to decide what to do. We plan to be in the MK on Christmas Eve and I am planning dinner at Tony's.
I wanted breakfast to be special that day so I was considering whispering Canyon at WL (becasue everyone raves about how pretty it is at this time of year and how the kids love the place) but I am scared if we eat there we will not get back to the MK before it feels to capacity. We could do an early seating but I don't want to get up at Sunrise.Does anyone have any suggestions?

In general, the parks have not filled to capacity on Christmas eve. It is a busy day, but you should not have to worry about the kinds of problems that typically occur with MK on Christmas Day. The crowds do not concentrate at MK the same way on Christmas Eve, based on past history. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter