***Christmas in July Present Exchange Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Pooh67_68 said:
Patsy, your sender didn't mail parcel post did she?

Not sure what is going on. I do believe that I told her to send it via Priority Mail and of my situation with parcel post. But she said that she had her brother send it, and that she will get back to me, but I have yet to hear back from her.
But there was nothing in the mail for me today.

kaylajr said:
Kims should be there today :wizard:
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :santa:

I was actually shocked that the package was here really early in the morning. :confused: Maybe my postman was supposed to deliver it yesterday and couldn't and they sent a truck this morning? :confused3 Seriously, it's never happened before.

ANYWAY! I got a great assortment of stuff! Thank you Jessica! :thumbsup2

-a 5x7 frame, that I have a WDW ride pic (RNRC) ready and waiting for it!
-a Princess photo album that DD will LOVE putting 'her' pics into once we get together with my DB & DSIL and swap doubles from our trip ;)
-a Nice set of glass photo coasters with a holder; again I've got WDW pics to fill these too! :teeth: (I currently use paper towels as coasters :rolleyes: - these are great!)
-an 'item' for the shower. I'm guessing it's a back scrubber sponge? :confused3 That's what I'll use it for anyway! :laughing:
-a candy cane ornament
-a SNOWMAN tea light holder! I LOVE snowmen!! Almost ALL of my C'mas decs are snowmen! ::yes::
-And, this is great, I've never seen one but I already know I'm using it this weekend at DDs softball picnic - it's a 10 qt. pop-up bucket, leakproof, folds flat, can be used like a mini-cooler or a bucket or just like a carry-all. (I'm weird I know. Sometimes the littlest things to someone else, mean something totally different/exciting to me! :teeth: )

Thank you and, Merry Christmas Jessica!! :santa: Definately worth the wait! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

KimRaye said:
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :santa:

I was actually shocked that the package was here really early in the morning. :confused: Maybe my postman was supposed to deliver it yesterday and couldn't and they sent a truck this morning? :confused3 Seriously, it's never happened before.

ANYWAY! I got a great assortment of stuff! Thank you Jessica! :thumbsup2

-a 5x7 frame, that I have a WDW ride pic (RNRC) ready and waiting for it!
-a Princess photo album that DD will LOVE putting 'her' pics into once we get together with my DB & DSIL and swap doubles from our trip ;)
-a Nice set of glass photo coasters with a holder; again I've got WDW pics to fill these too! :teeth: (I currently use paper towels as coasters :rolleyes: - these are great!)
-an 'item' for the shower. I'm guessing it's a back scrubber sponge? :confused3 That's what I'll use it for anyway! :laughing:
-a candy cane ornament
-a SNOWMAN tea light holder! I LOVE snowmen!! Almost ALL of my C'mas decs are snowmen! ::yes::
-And, this is great, I've never seen one but I already know I'm using it this weekend at DDs softball picnic - it's a 10 qt. pop-up bucket, leakproof, folds flat, can be used like a mini-cooler or a bucket or just like a carry-all. (I'm weird I know. Sometimes the littlest things to someone else, mean something totally different/exciting to me! :teeth: )

Thank you and, Merry Christmas Jessica!! :santa: Definately worth the wait! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Glad it arrived (finally) and you are happy with it all :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!